The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

YOUR CLASS

Impered
Impered
Hello I would be interested to know what your favorite class is geskillt with what weapons and on what? So I have a Wood Elf nightblader leach on I find very well what you like the most?

Sorry for my bad english :)
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried them all but fell in luv with the Sorcerer High Elf because I can do prettty much anything with the class.
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2H Templar, I prefer classes with self-heals over raw DPS numbers. Racially I have a Nord and an Imperial, I prefer the Nord.

I usually love pet classes but the Sorcerer's pets are laughably bad IMO.
    Edited by KerinKor on April 28, 2014 12:41PM
  • Lazarus_Long
    Lazarus_Long
    ✭✭✭
    Breton Sorcerer with Restoration Staff and little bit of everything.
    The List For Living - A guide for new or troubled players

Hey Jute, get in my bag
    Take a lag spike and make it better
    Remember to let research play its part
    Then you can start to make a sweater

The Bohemian Auction House
  • seaef
    seaef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KerinKor wrote: »

Yeah, I don't know what happened there. We've got this great Elder Scrolls graphic style a la Skyrim and then a bunch of pets running around that look like they escaped from the Azeroth Public Zoo.

"The Illuminati are very achievement focused. It's like Xbox - only everything is hardcore."
    - Kirsten Geary
  • mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NiRN wrote: »
    I tried them all but fell in luv with the Sorcerer High Elf because I can do prettty much anything with the class.

I ended up with exactly the same combo even if I hate Altmer AND casters. But it's true, you can really play the game as you want it
  • mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KerinKor wrote: »
    2H Templar, I prefer classes with self-heals over raw DPS numbers. Racially I have a Nord and an Imperial, I prefer the Nord.

My sorc wears heavy and a bit of medium (for crit) and uses a 2h. And I don't use the 'pet' skill line, mostly storm lightning and a bit of dark (and of course a lot of passives from armor and weapons)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kyosji
    Kyosji
    ✭✭✭
    High Elf Summoning Sorc. Those pets do a crap ton of damage with how magic spec'ed I am.
  • Lazarus_Long
    Lazarus_Long
    ✭✭✭
    Kyosji wrote: »
    High Elf Summoning Sorc. Those pets do a crap ton of damage with how magic spec'ed I am.

Everything magic related does a crap ton of damage when you spec your stats 3/1/1 or higher. XD

EDIT: I wonder what tricks the devs have waiting in Craglorn to punish me for saying that. XD XD
    Edited by Lazarus_Long on April 28, 2014 1:04PM

Hey Jute, get in my bag

• Impered
    Impered
    what do you think actually of the archers? Sculpting the damage actually much? And what you find is the class with the most damage?
  • jambam817_ESO
    jambam817_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Nightblade Warlock. 5Light/2Heavy, Destruction Staves, and Mix and Match skills from all three lines. I can't wait till i get AE Fear, then I'll be PVPing! :) Siphons, AoEs, and debuffs, its quite fun.
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I put everything into Magicka and about only 4 into Stamina. I mostly use 1 stamina skill and everything else is Magicka based. My builds on both bars include 1 stamina, 4 magicka and 1 ultimate.
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • Impered
    Impered
    Real? Sculpting Night Blade Warlock much Damage? Then you going with it rather in melee or ranged combat? And which breed is best for him would maybe try if he really much damage skin
  • Lazarus_Long
    Lazarus_Long
    ✭✭✭
    Impered wrote: »
    Real? Sculpting Night Blade Warlock much Damage? Then you going with it rather in melee or ranged combat? And which breed is best for him would maybe try if he really much damage skin

I do not know what you mean by "Sculpting". Perhaps this words meaning in English is out of context with it's meaning in your native language.

Hey Jute, get in my bag

• jambam817_ESO
    jambam817_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Impered wrote: »

I assume you mean "siphoning" not sculpting. He is Breton as well with all the racials. Ranged attacks, most siphon skills are ranged, with the ranged finisher Impale. AOE Unstable Wall from staff and Refreshing Paths from Shadow tree for AoE bar. Heavy Armor "immovable" as a defensive ability, or "mirage" (morphed blur).

its pretty fun, not as squishy as other casters, the only down side is Magika regen, which i can improve on with gear. currently specced 20 Magika/9 Health/1 Sta for giggles

I also use the fighter's guild Bolt skill, that shoots the little crossbow from your offhand. Its good to have around when your Magika runs out since it uses a small amount of Stamina. plus it owns undead and daedra, and Werewolves later :)

Edited by jambam817_ESO on April 28, 2014 1:38PM