The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

When can I go?

BugCollector
BugCollector
✭✭✭✭
Right now I'm doing questing in the Ebonheart pact as a Aldmeri Dominion player (Veteran). I was wondering when I'll be able to go to the Daggerfall covenant. What quest do I need to complete in order to do that?
May knowledge guide you to enlightenment
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I asked the question here but no answer as of yet. LiNK
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • Krivaan
    Krivaan
    ✭✭✭
    As far as I know, you have to complete all of the VR 1-5 content, which is where you are now, before you can move on to the next area. Which means completing every quest.
    Edited by Krivaan on April 28, 2014 12:18PM
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; A Fool because he has to say something.
  • Thunder
    Thunder
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not even into my first VR zone yet, so I can't say for sure. What I can say is that on my first character I was trying to figure out how to get to Eastmarch because I thought I was done with Shadowfen. I couldn't find a way, but I remembered that when I was in Stonefalls there was a road that lead to the Rift. I ended up going through the Rift on horseback to get to Eastmarch.

However, on my next character, I found a quest I hadn't found on my first, and upon completion it sent me to this person at the docks who took me directly to Eastmarch.

I imagine something similar is true in your case. There is probably a quest giver that you missed who will take you to the next VR area. Again though, I'm just speculating.
  • Nasuradin_ESO
    Nasuradin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I am under the impression you have to finish the main faction storyline for EP
  • christerb16_ESO2
    christerb16_ESO2
    Soul Shriven
    While I'm not there yet (VR4, just entered the last zone in DC), I expect it'll be a matter of returning to Cadwell to have him unlock the next part. I have a "Main Story" quest, and it seems like that's the one you'd have to complete. Note also that you have a "Cadwell's Almanac" tab with your quest panel where you'll be able to see which quest hubs you need to complete (they added that sort of stealthy.. Took me a while to notice it at all).
  • BugCollector
    BugCollector
    ✭✭✭✭
    While I'm not there yet (VR4, just entered the last zone in DC), I expect it'll be a matter of returning to Cadwell to have him unlock the next part. I have a "Main Story" quest, and it seems like that's the one you'd have to complete. Note also that you have a "Cadwell's Almanac" tab with your quest panel where you'll be able to see which quest hubs you need to complete (they added that sort of stealthy.. Took me a while to notice it at all).
    Really helpful info. Thank you!
    May knowledge guide you to enlightenment