Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Not Receiving Acievements

Xx4DxXi
Xx4DxXi
Soul Shriven
I have not received 3 achievements whilst playing the Ebonheart Pact story line (which i finished last night and am now in coldharbor), the achievements im missing are:

"Giant Friend", which is to do with cradlecrush arena in eastmarch.
"Skald Kings Arrow", which is story related and shouldnt be missed.
and "Skald Kings Salvation", which is also story related and shouldnt be missed.

I have contacted eso support and received an email concerning this and have been told that they are aware of the problem and that they are looking into it. I'am also 1 of the people stuck on 61/62 in shadowfen and im becoming annoyed with these silly little mistakes and bugs that to certain people make all the difference on their play through. I WANT MY ACHIEVEMENTS!!!!!
  • elvigy01
    elvigy01
    ✭✭
    I'm missing those same achievements. Hopefully they will be retroactively applied because I don't think there's any way to go back and redo quests.
    Options
  • lovESOng
    lovESOng
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. The only quest-achievements in EP that 'm missing. I did do the quests but the achievements are still greyed out. I hope i got the skill points for the quests at least.
    Options
  • Thete
    Thete
    ✭✭✭
    I've had some of that. Not all that bothered though.
    Options
  • Akil
    Akil
    Soul Shriven
    I also have same issue plus They have been looking into it for months now, we are in June and still nothing, I also lost all the Quest counts for all zones, I should have received the Daggerfall Covenant Hero and Ebonheart Pact Hero achievements but still waiting for them to fix this.
    Options