Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Werewolf is already permanent.

JoseDelgadoCub17_ESO
JoseDelgadoCub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭
I think ZOS should embrace this and make werewolves the ability to repeatedly devour corpses or give us stages.

Stage 1
50% more damage to poison/disease
Reduce cost of werewolf transformation by 0%

Stage 2
Reduce cost of werewolf transformation by 25%

Stage 3
Reduce cost to werewolf transformation by 50%

Stage 4
Now permanently in werewolf form.

( Stage 4 has strong negatives such as not able to rez other players , unable to use crafting stations, weapon swap and losing self heals and abilities in general)

The way to lower your stages is wolfsbane which is an spell that will take up 5th werewolf spell slot .

Or a pop up that only appears near way shrines ( so if your in a dungeon and your group keeps wiping cause you aren't offering AoE you can stage down)

Edited by ZOS_MichelleA on April 28, 2014 11:20AM
  • oldkye
    oldkye
    ✭✭
    Didn't know about this but don't honestly care to use it just eating things the normal way to extend it feels like I'm a werewolf for minimum 2mins or so I often run out of things to kill before I run out of wolf.

I also tend to have a transformation up again almost as soon as I turn back(I'm rank 10 but that only helps so much) so I don't feel the stages are needed obviously this is another shot at a "toggle" werewolf form(let yourself slip into stage 4).

I go back and forth on the toggle idea they would likely Nerf us some but it could be fun however your stages have no downside vampires loss health regeneration with this set up you'd never want to be above stage 3.

People would just feed when they want to craft(still able to use the transformation with half the special) and die or wait for stage 4 when they want to werewolf around.

I doubt this will happen I'd vote either lower the ultimate cost(even at half it would be very high for a ultimate) in which case it's more viable in pvp and your less protective of it in pve or make it a toggle and Nerf it a little both of those I like.
  • JoseDelgadoCub17_ESO
    JoseDelgadoCub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes vampires lose hp regain but werewolves lose some key features like no /dance or the ability to rez other players or contribute in AoE dps at all.
  • Elyna
    Elyna
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes vampires lose hp regain but werewolves lose some key features like no /dance or the ability to rez other players or contribute in AoE dps at all.

You just made me wish using /dance as a WW made them do the Thriller dance.
  • JoseDelgadoCub17_ESO
    JoseDelgadoCub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    ^ This would be nice :3
  • doublestickjock7_ESO
    doublestickjock7_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    No timer in werewolf, toggle on/off whenever you please. Devouring enemies sates your blood lust and you become more powerful, over time this degrades. Use the same bar as the werewolf timer so you have an indication of how much power you have, filled would be like 125% damage, empty would be 75% of normal damage.

Instead of the current werewolf abilities that affect in-time transformation for werewolf go to preserve the power bar a little longer or whatnot.