The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

FIX - THE - LAG

wOOOOt_of_SD
wOOOOt_of_SD
✭✭✭
This is the primary problem in PVP!
When campaign is full, like tonight on EU Chrysamere - the lag is horrible.

10-20 second lag on skills is unbearable and unplayable.

Just get it fixed. It is still as bad as in the beta weekends.
  • lao
    lao
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is the primary problem in PVP!
    When campaign is full, like tonight on EU Chrysamere - the lag is horrible.

10-20 second lag on skills is unbearable and unplayable.

Just get it fixed. It is still as bad as in the beta weekends.

just move servers to a proper country. its absolutely ridiculous that the EU server still isnt located in EU. that should have been done during beta already.
    Edited by lao on April 27, 2014 10:18PM
  • wOOOOt_of_SD
    wOOOOt_of_SD
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think that is all of the problem. Do the US players not have lag in full/locked AvA campaigns?
  • Samiri
    Samiri
    ✭✭✭
    its not the server location. Its the damn game doing GW2 gang nam style everytime more than 40 people meet each other.

We constantly bash into the Reds and the Blues at Alessia so we have 3 way fights which is impossible.
    You can litterly stand on to of 20 enemy players whit out dyeing because everyone cant hit you.

We were 4 people who tried to gang to. We did not dmg to them and in the end we just stod and looked stupid at each other.

It seems to me that the server can handle 2000 players, ONLY when they are not attacking each other. which is sad and it ruining my fun.
  • xentek_ESO
    For a game that uses carrier pigeons to deliver packets to and from the server, it's pretty snappy.