Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lifeline

canergeb17_ESO
canergeb17_ESO
Soul Shriven
i had a problem getting a certain item from a certain npc for the quest for nearly 2 weeks. details are spoilers so they are in the box
Lifeline quest asks me to get a vial of vampire blood, for that i need to talk with major at wittestadr. Now at wittesdar quest valeric ask me to kill majorn but i did not even talk with majorn because i didnt realise the hint *Talk to Majorn* and kill him. now lifeline quest still asks me to talk with majorn who is killed by my sword and i can ask valeric about a vial of his blood and he agrees yet no vial pops up in my bag so that i am stuck at eastmarch questline !

i send 3 bug reports 2 help issues none of them returned with a last hope i write here for help
  • canergeb17_ESO
    canergeb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Abandonning the quest and re taking it solved the bug i was affraid to abandon it thinking loosing it forever. Can be tagged as solved
    Edited by canergeb17_ESO on April 27, 2014 2:18PM
  • Vain
    Vain
    ✭✭✭
    2018, still have to do this. It seems to redirect to the vampire you kill regardless of your choices.
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    Greetings,

We're closing this topic because the original post was made in 2014 and the original information in this topic may not be relevant.

If you wish to discuss a subject of the topic and there is not a recent thread, please feel free to create a new one. Thank you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.