The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Adroitness Set

Dharmabum
Dharmabum
I bought the robe, sash, and necklace of Adroitness from my trade guilds but haven't seen the staff and hat. Can anyone confirm they're in the game? The patch notes for the test server indicate the 5 piece set bonus has been fixed so I assume so. Where do the set pieces drop? Thanks.

Not sure if this is the best forum but I am questing in the Aldmeri Dominion region.
  • Dharmabum
    Dharmabum
    Ok, I bought a level 41 staff and saw someone else with the hat so they're in the game! Not very common though. I'm still curious if anyone knows what area or from whom they drop.
    Options
  • Vuelhering
    Vuelhering
    Soul Shriven
    I don't know if they drop off anything specific. I have a hat for sure, but these set pieces seem to be pretty rare. I've almost outlevelled the level of mobs that drop it, so I pretty much won't see them drop unless they also drop in VR levels.
    Options
  • choekstr
    choekstr
    ✭✭✭
    I got 2 pieces from Volenfell. Might rerun it to see if I can get more of the set.
    Options