Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dreams of the Hist

GrilledCheeze
GrilledCheeze
Soul Shriven
I was having trouble resetting the puzzle for this quest, so I decided to abandon the quest and pick it back up. Unfortunately, I can't remember where I got this quest from. Can anyone help me out with that?
  • Sparta88
    Sparta88
    Soul Shriven
    same problem
  • TMick90
    TMick90
    same problem does anyone know?
  • TMick90
    TMick90
    I was having trouble resetting the puzzle for this quest, so I decided to abandon the quest and pick it back up. Unfortunately, I can't remember where I got this quest from. Can anyone help me out with that?

@GrilledCheeze ive been wasting time on this quest :/ someone please help
  • drahmil
    drahmil
    hey guys i don't remember who gives the quest but for the puzzle she tells you how. go for the heart and investigate the corners i.e. pick the one in the middle, then do all the corners hope it helps!
  • drahmil
    drahmil
    Vicecanon Heita-Meen is quest giver
  • TMick90
    TMick90
    drahmil wrote: »
    Vicecanon Heita-Meen is quest giver

But where is she located? i checked back in stormhold
  • drahmil
    drahmil
    Ten-Maur-Wolk. After helping you recover the Mnemic Egg from Loriasel, she will travel with you to Windhelm in Eastmarch as well
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For "The Dream of the Hist", Vicecanon Heita-Meen is located in the middle of the Loriasel ruins.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • TMick90
    TMick90
    Enodoc wrote: »
    For "The Dream of the Hist", Vicecanon Heita-Meen is located in the middle of the Loriasel ruins.

@Enodoc ok so i have found Vicecanon Heita-Meen in the center of Loriasel ruins but she is not giving me the quest, she is just asking me if i am ready to show ruuvitar he cannot break the pact? Does anyone have any idea what i can do to finish or pickup this quest?
  • TMick90
    TMick90
    Nevermind guys i finally finished the quest after two days.... Smh
    Had to go inside the Loriasel ruins and Vicecanon Heita-Meen will be right there to help you