Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Great Tree (lvl 16)

Magnuzone
Magnuzone
Soul Shriven
Need help with the lvl 16 quest "The Great Tree".
Task: Talk to Captain Jimila in Vulkhel Guard.

Apparently I am supposed to meet her in Vulkhel Guard when I am ready to go to Haven.

I have no quest marker/arrow what so ever. No on any map and not on the compass. She is not in Vulkhel Guard (at least not in the places Ive been). I also went back to Skywatch to see if I missed something there, but no. And I went to Grahtwood and she's not there either.

Relogged and it didn't help either. I just can't figure this thing out.
  • Most_Awesome
    Most_Awesome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shes on a big boat in Vulkhel Guard Docks
  • Magnuzone
    Magnuzone
    Soul Shriven
    Yesss, there she is.
    Thank you.
    =)

[SOLVED]
  • Deheart
    Deheart
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for this thread, Please do not ever delete it. I am am going over old unfinished quests in my vr 3 char and this is the only place that actually had the info I needed inorder to progress in this quest.

Thanks @Magnuzone and @Most_Awesome :smiley:
    As a casual player I was satisfied that at one point I had a char max level and near max crafting with almost all motifs and I pretty much lost interest. Then ESO discovered DLC's and now my main is just a wanabe and I am happily pulled back into the game.
  • richie01
    richie01
    Thanks I had an issue with this quest as well because I already had been to haven and spoken to her but not teleported. After doing these things the icon on her disapears.