The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Evil Post Kill Commentary

nukeyoo
nukeyoo
✭✭✭
This just started happening the past few days. After random kills whether player or NPC there's a creepy evil voice that says several different things. A couple of the post kill comments that I can remember are: "The world is better off without you!" and "You don't deserve to live!" I think there's at least one more, but I can't remember it.

So my question is whether or not anybody else is experiencing this? Does anyone know what it's from? It's quite amusing, but everyone I've asked about it so far has never experienced it.
- done w/ it
  • ChampionSheWolf
    ChampionSheWolf
    ✭✭✭
    Considering all the other bugs in the system, I would not be surprised if someone found another one to allow them to post a cross faction taunt message to people they kill.
    Edited by ChampionSheWolf on April 26, 2014 10:41AM
    Harbinger of The Black Wolves.
    Member of Grindstone.

Ebonheart Pact
    Tyra Ravenheim - Templar (newly rerolled)
  • nukeyoo
    nukeyoo
    ✭✭✭
    No, this is something I'm hearing randomly after killing players and regular NPC mobs... So I doubt some random bear I killed in his cave is sending me a cross faction taunt message.

Besides all the folks on Wabbajack that want to show their appreciation for me tend to toggle crouch endearing their family jewels as close as they can get to my corpse in a loving manner.
    - done w/ it
  • Hodorius
    Hodorius
    ✭✭✭
    It started in Cyrodil after ganking some people i heard "You are sick!".
    It went away now...
  • nukeyoo
    nukeyoo
    ✭✭✭
    Hodorius wrote: »
    It started in Cyrodil after ganking some people i heard "You are sick!".
    It went away now...

Hmm, I haven't heard that besides from the folks in mumble. ;) The commentary I'm experiencing happens after just about every PvP kill, but pretty randomly in PVE..
    - done w/ it
  • zmanu
    zmanu
    ✭✭✭
    It's quest related, without further spoilers, you have a mysterious locket in your bag.
  • Sylvanna
    Sylvanna
    It's a feature of the game. Try to figure it out yourselves.

;)
  • Varivox9
    Varivox9
    ✭✭✭
    nukeyoo wrote: »
    This just started happening the past few days. After random kills whether player or NPC there's a creepy evil voice that says several different things. A couple of the post kill comments that I can remember are: "The world is better off without you!" and "You don't deserve to live!" I think there's at least one more, but I can't remember it.

So my question is whether or not anybody else is experiencing this? Does anyone know what it's from? It's quite amusing, but everyone I've asked about it so far has never experienced it.

It's a quest. Finish the short quest and it'll stop.
  • nukeyoo
    nukeyoo
    ✭✭✭
    Now I just need to figure out which quest so I don't finish it and keep the epic commentary...
    - done w/ it
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @nukeyoo‌
    I was thinking like this too, was some time ago I heard it, but I have some unfinished quests from early on.:)
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA