The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Interesting shenanigans at Hopesfire

limeli8
limeli8
✭✭✭
During a defense vs both daggerfall and ebonheart AD emperor gets banned all of a sudden for 72 hours (no he didn't abuse any mechanics or anything) and 30 min later a huge well coordinated force of Ebonheart appears out of nowhere and clears all inner keeps. Now I don't want to outright accuse anyone of anything but it does seem a bit fishy with the timing being the way it is and considering the person who got banned didn't do anything that the rest of us also didn't do. So it makes one wonder if reporting opposing faction emperor for some random rule violation could have taken place.

PS before anyone starts anything - no there was no hacking, no duping, no abusing of mechanics no anything!
I have to give a credit to AD pack of Vampires with VR10 Night Mistress leading them (seriously VR10 10 days after the official release?).

Night Mistress - v12 Former Empress Sorcerer AD
Night Mistress II - v12 Night Blade AD
  • SwampRaider
    SwampRaider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard that AD and DC trade emperor quite frequently on that server, as they work together to fight the EP zerg
    Character: Eros, Eros I I, The Paw of Woe
    Class: Templar Healer/MagWarden/ Stam Sorc
    Alliance: DC
    Campaign: Vivec (pc/na)
    Guardians of Daggerfall
  • Xundiin
    Xundiin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Speaking as someone who is and was part of that well organized group. Why would we need to report the AD Emp when you guys don't exactly hinder our progress. in fact if any thing you guys are the reason we returned to Hopesfire in the first place. Most likely he was doing something that was questionable and was reported long before we even started to form up for the night. As back logged as this CSR team is I wouldn't doubt if he was reported 2-3 days ago.
    #SavePlayer1
  • Foghladha
    Foghladha
    ✭✭✭
    What you saw was the Gaiscioch event. We bring out everyone who wants to play and sweep over the field. We originally spent some time on Skull Crusher waiting for some friendly competition to arise on Hopesfire. When you all arrived we decided to come back and play.

Now that same night you refer too. We had 2 players on EP have the same problem. However, by resetting their router they were able to log into the game again. This may be the same bug for your empress. Trust me, there wasn't much your 1 player could do to stop the 140 we had on that field that night. Both of our's were group leaders as well.

It's just a bug in the game and if you have it happen to you reboot your system and your router and you should be able to login as usual. If not contact support. I assure you, we want competition and are not going to go out of our way to try to maliciously remove someone. That's not our style. Gaiscioch has never played that way. We will never play that way. end of story. We like you guys putting up a fight. It makes it fun :).

Foghladha
    Benjamin "Foghladhda" Foley
    Founder & Activities Director
    Gaiscioch Social Gaming Community
    Join us: ESO Chapter | Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | YouTube | Discord
  • limeli8
    limeli8
    ✭✭✭
    Foghladha wrote: »
    What you saw was the Gaiscioch event. We bring out everyone who wants to play and sweep over the field. We originally spent some
    time on Skull Crusher waiting for some friendly competition to arise on Hopesfire. When you all arrived we decided to come back and play.

Now that same night you refer too. We had 2 players on EP have the same problem. However, by resetting their router they were able to log into the game again. This may be the same bug for your empress. Trust me, there wasn't much your 1 player could do to stop the 140 we had on that field that night. Both of our's were group leaders as well.

It's just a bug in the game and if you have it happen to you reboot your system and your router and you should be able to login as usual. If not contact support. I assure you, we want competition and are not going to go out of our way to try to maliciously remove someone. That's not our style. Gaiscioch has never played that way. We will never play that way. end of story. We like you guys putting up a fight. It makes it fun :).

Foghladha

TY for clearing it up. I really hope the people who were unable to play will be able to do so again soon.
    I have to give a credit to AD pack of Vampires with VR10 Night Mistress leading them (seriously VR10 10 days after the official release?).

Night Mistress - v12 Former Empress Sorcerer AD
    Night Mistress II - v12 Night Blade AD