The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NA Volendrung DC

LatinLegacy
LatinLegacy
✭✭
It's one of the smaller campaigns with not much activity on either side other than AD. It has been dominated by a dedicated group of AD Dragonknight Vampires for around 2 weeks now. Just looking for a few people to help us little guys out & make this a fun & more balanced campaign. EP is welcomed as well & they don't seem to exist at all on the campaign. It's pretty much a campaign for the taking.
Edited by LatinLegacy on April 26, 2014 4:04AM
  • LatinLegacy
    LatinLegacy
    ✭✭
    Seems like some people did show up & put on a good showing for a bit but murderdumbs has gone out & recruited V10's from other campaigns to help him regain his emperor status. We was stomping him out for a good while until a wave of AD V10's showed up out of no where. We still need more DC & EP players! DC owned the map for 3 days :).
    Edited by LatinLegacy on April 29, 2014 11:31AM
    Options
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And by the nature of this post the request is for MORE ZERG. DC/EP constantly zerg the map against 15 or 20 regular AD players, so the fights are like 40 to 1 odds. Yes, AD players are smarter and know how to play a little better but ZERGing we do not need. I guess the fact remains that using a strategy and knowing your class still wins over the countless masses. Yeah there are a some good players out there on all sides and I tip-hat to them, but seriously why did DC feel they needed to send a force of 60 to try to kill 7 at Faragyl last night. The only thing DC accomplished was destroying most of the outer walls you did not take the keep. we held it for over 2 hours and then took them all from you.
    If DC and EP wants to play the numbers game cool, just remember paybacks are a B*&%H.

WE NEED MORE AD PLAYERS GUEST OVER YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED.
    Options
  • LatinLegacy
    LatinLegacy
    ✭✭
    AD has always outnumbered DC on that campaign with most of the AD regulars running the broken Sorc & DK vamp builds. I should know because I have a char on the AD side as well as a guest ;). Of course, all sides are running such broken builds until patch 1.1 starts to rework the way some skills work. When DC did take the map, it was due to the help from some of us DC regulars from Wabbajack doing so & it can happen again at any given moment. That initial assault was planned. Compared to having to deal with Fixate & his squad of EP V10's on Wabba, Murderdumbs & his group simply do not compare. Which is why we ran through him with ease the last time & held the map for those few days. I'm just trying to get more activity on DC/EP's side as regular players. :)
    Options
  • Bramir
    Bramir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    And by the nature of this post the request is for MORE ZERG. DC/EP constantly zerg the map against 15 or 20 regular AD players, so the fights are like 40 to 1 odds. Yes, AD players are smarter and know how to play a little better but ZERGing we do not need. I guess the fact remains that using a strategy and knowing your class still wins over the countless masses. Yeah there are a some good players out there on all sides and I tip-hat to them, but seriously why did DC feel they needed to send a force of 60 to try to kill 7 at Faragyl last night. The only thing DC accomplished was destroying most of the outer walls you did not take the keep. we held it for over 2 hours and then took them all from you.
    If DC and EP wants to play the numbers game cool, just remember paybacks are a B*&%H.

The most players I saw on EP during my couple days on this campaign was like 15-20, which proceeded to get slaughtered by one exploiting AD vampire.

If you didn't have any vamps for that siege, more power to you, but I am guessing you did...in which case your ***-talking just makes you look stupid.
    Options
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bramir wrote: »
    Anazasi wrote: »

The most players I saw on EP during my couple days on this campaign was like 15-20, which proceeded to get slaughtered by one exploiting AD vampire.

If you didn't have any vamps for that siege, more power to you, but I am guessing you did...in which case your ***-talking just makes you look stupid.

I know for a fact that there were and are not any exploiting vamps in the crew I run with, and I am running with the top 10 players. However, I know of one guy that either left or got banned just recently who was doing something pretty weird.

Last night the blue zerg ran the map again. AD had about 30 strong and got rolled by over 100 in a mindless zerg that never stopped.
    Options