Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

I am a Vampire, but I still have the bite effect

Locksoli
Locksoli
✭✭
In my character slot, I have stage 1 vampirism. But in there is also, vampirism, which says I have been bitten by a vampire. The npc who gives the vamp quest is still there, and when I talk to him, I can start the quest over... How do I fix this. I am afraid that if I try to cure the bite effect, I will lose my vampirism...
Edited by Locksoli on April 26, 2014 1:56AM
  • mystaskratchb14_ESO
    I'm a rank 10 vampire, and I still have Vampirism. At first I was like, wow, is this ever going to go away? But then I realized, no matter how much time has passed... you've still been bitten by a vampire, right?
  • Anzaman
    Anzaman
    ✭✭✭
    I recently cured myself from Werewolf and I still have the bite effect in my debuff -list.

Even tho I'm currently human, I'm unable to get infected by vampirism during this time. So beware if you want to swap from one to another within short time of being infected by another.
    Nilene Nightsky - Healer Warden
    Niomia Nightsky - Stamina Nightblade
    Ebonheart Pact (EU) Veteran: 10 - CP: 101
  • killedbyping
    killedbyping
    ✭✭✭✭
    It seems to be a bug like with other effect which never wear off.
    I recenlty become a vamprie and Vampire bite weared off of me as soon as i completed the quest
  • NTclaymore
    NTclaymore
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was hit by a werewolf and got the effect. It disapeared after a few days tho. I didnt cure it.
    He spoke, the son of Padomay, and nodded his head with the dark brows
    and the imortally anointed hair of the great god
    swept from his divine head, and all Mundus was shaken.
  • Alexium
    Alexium
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with OP. Vampirism effect still on character window after ending quest. And I may to take this quest again.
    Edited by Alexium on April 28, 2014 7:20AM
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The effect should be removed if you do the quest. I did the quest three times in a row before it was removed, but it did increase my quest count :)
  • frantzw_ESO
    Hey Natjur, did you get xp each time?