The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Better Party UI? & Other Questions

Tizerak
Tizerak
✭✭✭
I’ve been using a lot of addons lately, but I haven’t really found one that makes the party list better to show buffs/debuffs/resource stats/etc. any suggestions?

Is there a good list out there per zone of quest lines that lead to a bonus skillpoint besides story quests? I just want to make sure I’m not missing any.

Oh random other question: Is Fighter’s guild “Circle of Protection” self centered or targeted AoE?
  • Haboom
    Haboom
    ✭✭✭
    www.esohead.com may have details on what quests give skill points but as the game is relatively new it would be incomplete and possibly incorrect in some places.
    "Learn to dodge and block or you won't get healed" -Me
  • Tizerak
    Tizerak
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm ok but any insight on the others
  • Vantor
    Vantor
    ✭✭✭
    Self centered when cast and it stays where you cast it. I'm using WarLegend Group Frame but other members' buffs cannot be shown due to API restrictions i think.
    Invictus EU Guild Officer
  • Tizerak
    Tizerak
    ✭✭✭
    Can you see if they're debuffed with it to know for dispelling at least?
  • Vantor
    Vantor
    ✭✭✭
    Nope. API restricted.
    Invictus EU Guild Officer