The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PVP VIDEO] Zemez 1: Offensive Restoration Nightblade

stefanplc
stefanplc
Hi there,

I play an Imperial Nightblade named Zemez on the North American Megaserver for the Daggerfall Covenant. I’m currently veteran rank 3, slowly trying to make my way to rank 10. Bellow you can see my first ESO PvP video, recorded and edited during one night on 4/24/2014.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU0BVLUg8rI

So far I’ve tried out a bunch of different weapons and builds however I always felt like something was missing either damage, mobility, the ability to recover my HP back and so forth. I really wanted a build that wouldn’t be just a one trick ponney, a build that would let me recover if played right, take on multiple opponents, be mobile so I could escape zergs and so forth… Because I play Imperial I initially tried to stay away from magicka builds and focus more on stamina ones maxing out many weapons such as bow and 1h/shield, paired up with medium and heavy armor. During all my attempts I always tried to play a Siphoning Nightblade that had pretty good self healing and survivability but like I said earlier, something was just missing. A few days ago I decided to just try out a cloth & double resto staff build that I’ve been slowly theocrafting in my head and after messing around with it a little bit I managed to come up with something that I’m finally really happy with.

With this build I can really say that I’m very comfortable to take on any opponent, even multiple ones on ocassions and I feel that with practice, the better I play the more succesful it’ll be. During the recording of the footage I didn’t have my cloth or resto staves maxed out, both were sitting only around lvl 30. My gear was also pretty lacking, mostly greens with a couple of blues veteran rank 1-3 and I also didn’t use any buff food. I imagine that once I get these things taken care of and reach veteran rank 10, things will get much, much better which I’m really looking forward to.

All the details about the build or the skills I used should be very self explanatory if you watch the video as everything is there. You can also see my stats distribution and my general rotation. If you do have any questions I should be able to reply to them starting Sunday as I’ll be out of town until then.

Hope you guys enjoy it. Thanks for watching!
  • Kypho
    Kypho
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice unique build imo for a NB.
    Options