The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Addon to save hotbar set up

Hilgara
Hilgara
✭✭✭✭✭
Is there an addon that can save my hotbar setup. E.g. I might have one bar for single target, another for AoE, another for bosses....To clarify I don't want to have extra action bars just the ability to recall a set up without having to swap out the abilities individually.

Cheers
  • Grayphilosophy
    Grayphilosophy
    ✭✭✭
    Like preset loadouts to switch between out of combat? Wouldn't be too bad. Bumping cause I'd like to know too
  • DedaNax
    DedaNax
    Try Wykkyd's Outfitter

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info52-WykkydsOutfitter.html

there is possible to store armor sets and skill sets, also to switch between them using macro
    Edited by DedaNax on April 25, 2014 10:33AM
  • Razzak
    Razzak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wykkyd's Outfitter, as DedaNax has already mentioned. It's one of the best add-ons for this game without a doubt.

It has a bug which makes it difficult (impossible in my case) to create more than one macro at the time. Meaning that every time you log into your char, you will be able to create one macro. If you need more than one macro, simply relog and make a new one. But even with this bug, it is still a "must have" as much as I am concerned. I have 3 different ST skill sets and 2 AOE sets for my primary weapon and 2 sets for my secondary weapon (bow and 2 hander). Switching between them (only outside of combat) is as easy as pressing one button.
    Without this add-on, I would not be able to enjoy this game as much as I do. Micromanaging skill lines every time you want something different is so incredibly tedious, I would probably stop playing if it wasn't for this great toll.

Edit: I also use "leveling" skill set. This is the set I use when I am in a dialog with NPC and I see she/he is about to give me my reward. I simply press a button for my leveling macro, press "1" (dialog option) and am done. I've just put my XP points into those skill lines I want to level faster since my leveling skill set carries their skills.
    Edited by Razzak on April 25, 2014 11:38AM