Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for House Redoran

Fhynrood
Fhynrood
Hello. I was about to create a RP guild of House Redoran and I find it already founded. I was not able to contact anyone in game belonging to it, both, House Redoran and Great House Redoran are in use, if somebody of those guilds read this, please, add me into the guild. @Fhynrood , thanks
  • Mukwaaravenheartb16_ESO
    Funny you should Post a request for this. Because I am going to ask the same of you. Hoping to use the guild name for our community. We seem to have every other house but redoran for our community. Beside the redoran Sentinel Legion, there's no where for your average non-military redoran roleplayers.

Please contact me ASAP. I would even be willing to pay for game time so you could get online and pass leadership to me. I would have House Redoran thrive as many others!

Marshal Malthyr Redoran, First Cavalry Unit.
  • Thron
    Thron
    There is a house Reddoran, with two D's (The twelve year old in me worked really hard not to make a double Ds joke.) Over here http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/153041/house-reddoran-na-ep
  • Ethos_evos
    Ethos_evos
    ✭✭
    Did you ever find House Redoran?
    PC NA/EbonheartPact