Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bramblebreach Quest - Gosselaneth

Elki_Wilderglas
I picked up both Bramblebreach quests (1. Sent by Hazani to the Treethane who asks you to remove the wood-orcs from the forest and 2. Given by a Hollow-Man to go to Bramblebreach to offer aid).

I finished the first quest, selected the second and noticed that it hadn't registered the fact I'd been in Bramblebreach since picking the quest up. I've looked for Gosselaneth near the town entrance, no sign. Looked all over Bramblebreach incl homes and treethane's pod. Haven't been able to find any info online so I'm posting this here for anyone else who has/is exp. the same issue.
Add a dab of lavender to milk. Leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Gatlan
    Gatlan
    Same here, in veteran. Looked here for a solution but I've only found yours.
  • stephane.messagerieb16_ESO
    Who gives you this quest please ? I’ve cancelled it and can’t get it back.
  • Jenuma
    Jenuma
    Having the same problem here.
  • qilla
    qilla
    Soul Shriven
    I am having the same problem.
  • maniel1989b16_ESO
    maniel1989b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Same here, decided to abandon the quest and after that I couldn't find the hollow man again. Googled for 15 mins. without luck, then walked around the map for a bit so for now I can't complete Greenshade.
  • Elki_Wilderglas
    I regret not sending a bug report when I still had the quest. I ended up abandoning the quest and obviously never could find that particulariar hollow guardian again.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk. Leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Slyyt
    Slyyt
    Soul Shriven
    Still appears to be broken.
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Still broken in late September, and I've encountered others with the same problem.
  • Pantea
    Pantea
    ✭✭
    Still not fixed?
    Kaiserliche Drachenritterin
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have done the Bramblebreach Quest and it works.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Pantea
    Pantea
    ✭✭
    so where did you find her? Gosellaneth I mean.
    Kaiserliche Drachenritterin
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pantea wrote: »

Arianas is the female character central to this quest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUpycRor2Pk
    Edited by Nestor on February 5, 2015 10:54PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Recro
    Recro
    Soul Shriven
    Nestor wrote: »
    Pantea wrote: »

Arianas is the female character central to this quest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUpycRor2Pk

Unrelated video, it doesn't even include the quest.
    And yeah, I'm replying because I can't find the damn npc, and it's the last quest I have on Greenshade,
    besides the one that takes me to the next zone.
  • Glierhuin
    Glierhuin
    ✭✭✭
    It's a vector quest. Abandon it if you have done the objective's quests. It will disappear for good. Not blocking any progress

Everything with "To [somewhere]", "Aid for [something]", "Trouble at [thisandthat]" only points to a certain direction. Sometimes the NPC you need for that quest disappears if you have done the quests in the target area. No big deal
    I have approximate knowledge of many things.