The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We are currently investigating connection issues some players are having on the North American megaservers. We will update as new information becomes available.

Crafting got nerfed, As expected I Guess!! Im gutted!

• RangerChad
    RangerChad
    ✭✭✭
    They could add a solo option, but the player get very low grade and uber low chances at getting certain items. If they are going with a crafting table after every boss perhaps bar that from the solo feature. That way you can get the experience solo and get a lower reward, because the content would have to be altered significantly to pacify solo gameplay. I played an MMO called Dragon Nest that would have dungeons with the option of solo mode, the return was very low but the instance was just fine if not too easy to be solo'd. Make the content difficult but solo able. I would rather do it with a crew though, but that solo option could help out a lot.
    Options
  • NoMoreChillies
    NoMoreChillies
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Player crafted gear should be the best gear available bar none.
    drops anyone can get, but V12 gear is time invested
    Insulting people on the internet is cowardly.
    Options
  • Rammi
    Rammi
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like the information we got in this thread by ZOS was not overly accurate. It appears no updates have been made for the patch. unless it has not been documented in the notes?
    The Champion System should have rewarded Champion Points based off of achievements and feats earned through excelling at end game content not grinding your life away vs mobs in order to stay competitive. This system is uncreative and is a great example of extremely lazy system design. Yes, you should be embarrassed
    Options
  • Arreyanne
    Arreyanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    The raiding crowd simply wants to log in do their raid get their leet stuff and go stand around in the capitol city and epeen chat about there leet stuff

Basic MMO 101
    Options
  • Lupinemw
    Lupinemw
    ✭✭✭
    Arreyanne wrote: »
    The raiding crowd simply wants to log in do their raid get their leet stuff and go stand around in the capitol city and epeen chat about there leet stuff

Basic MMO 101

Its why I use mute very heavyly :)
    Elysium
    EU Casual Mature Daggerfall Covenant Guild

Would you like to know more?! Check us out below
    elysium-eso.guildlaunch.com
    Options