Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Camouflaged Hunter (the morph) is not working as I had hoped

adesanawa
adesanawa
✭✭
The tooltip says it does a guaranteed, bigger damage when hitting enemies while stealthed, which works just fine.
The problem here, it doesn't work with Nightblade's Invisible skill.

Before anyone mentions that it's for STEALTH only, as in first hit, the exact same wording can be found in the skill Veiled Strike and it does proc out of invisibility.

If the skill weren't meant to work with invisibility, they should've said so and I would've picked the other morph.
  • Creslian7
    Creslian7
    ✭✭✭
    I've noticed this as well. It doesn't work on werewolves in Cyrodiil either, neither the sneak attack part or the damage part. The +stealth part is not firing unless it is a sneak attack with basic weapon (bow/dw).

Also, the duration is not increasing after 30 secs from what I noticed. In an Aoe group, I killed a large amount of Daedra and the duration from my estimation should have been at just over 3 minutes from the previous pull, however, it only lasted 30 secs before it faded. (pve)

I like this skill, it l provides a nice damage buff to non vamp/werewolves in cyrodiil that are lacking the special attacks of those lines, but I would like to see the base duration increased or perhaps make it a toggle skill for non vamps/werewolves to combat the growing menace of vampires in Cyrdodiil, or perhaps add in the banish part of silver shards to the base proc.
    Edited by Creslian7 on April 29, 2014 11:41PM