Army of meridia cant find the king ?? bugged ??????????????????????

GamenotGoodenough
Aylied king is not in the place marked on the map. What am I supposed to do ????????
Thanks for help
  • crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, the quest marker is pretty stupid, after moonless walk, you won't actually find the king. You need to walk further west and you will pick up another quest from Shadow Walkers, which will lead to Aylied King.
    Options
  • GamenotGoodenough
    what is the name of the quest please
    Options
  • crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    into the woods
    Options
  • GamenotGoodenough
    Problem is i have abandoned this quest. And now i can fint the npc that started it . Well i didnt abandon it at start but before the shadows embrace part lol. Now i am trying to find faraniel but this npc isnt anywhere. Guess if u abandon quests in ESO u truly abandon them forever. Looks like its time to find another game. Im bored of this.
    Options
  • GamenotGoodenough
    Nvm i *** found it finally.................................
    still I dont like this. They should mark these important quest as a part of main story. how should i *** know its part of the other quest..... They way they do this is ***
    Options
  • GamenotGoodenough
    Hahah so i thought I got this quest finished. But this *** groundskeeper wont let me finish. She tells me to restore the hollow city. But on the map there isnt mark where to go :D its *** bugged. What should i do now ????????????
    Options
  • crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Restore the hollow city is a radiate quest in which you go around saving people. You don't need to finish it to goto next step.

If you already saved the king and the mage, ground keeper should ask you if you want to goto Molag Bal. If she doesn't ask you that, then she is bugged, talk to customer service. Lol
    Options
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    To find the damn King,I need to find a damn a damn pack.And,NO MARKER.So I have to literally walk every single inch of the island,I guess. Not a hint where anything is,and man,is it tough going east.I keep going in circles.Lol!
    (I may be only level 36,but I'm getting those higher quests done.) :}
    Options