Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sorcerer Overload VU

calvin.tracy_ESO
calvin.tracy_ESO
Soul Shriven
The skill itself is an awesome ult and I do enjoy using it, however.... I know it may be a bit "pale" of me to complain about eye candy in a game so new but...

I mean really? The lightning sparks go maybe a foot in front of you, it's hard for me to know if I'm hitting my enemy or now without looking at their health bar and even when I upgrade it to have longer range the lightning sparks do not arc to your target/s. I was hoping for something like the "force lightning" in SWTOR as far as visual goes, but instead we get... fireworks. I'm not trying to troll or anything this is of coruse just my opinion but please rework the visual to arc to the target/s.

It would be much more appealing and it would help people out in pvp because they would be able to actually see they are being hit with the sorcerer ult instead of some invisible sparks you can't see unless your looking right at the sorcerer.