Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Mages Entropy skill? Test

METALPUNKS
METALPUNKS
✭✭✭
Has anyone tested this skill or used it? Was wondering if it was worth it and if it was working properly? It doesn't seem to look all that great on paper but maybe it's actually a good skill. Please Input
  • jambam817_ESO
    jambam817_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I've been thinking about this skill for my Nightblade Siphon tank as well, any +healing is good, but i didn't know if it was worth the slot. Damage seems to be a little lackluster. and you are healed twice in 12 seconds so meh
  • codyyoungnub18_ESO
    It morphs into a heal on weapon hit btw. I goofed and put it on my caster at first working on morphing it on my melee now though. No testing done yet. (fyi for a caster its kinda poo)
  • Mange
    Mange
    ✭✭
    Yes it works but feating Everlasting Magic will reduce your damage.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/78596/degeneration-and-scaling-rune-bug#latest
  • Khazaad
    Khazaad
    ✭✭✭
    I've been thinking about this skill for my Nightblade Siphon tank as well, any +healing is good, but i didn't know if it was worth the slot. Damage seems to be a little lackluster. and you are healed twice in 12 seconds so meh

Hey! Signature?! I call shenanigans!

• Niminion
    Niminion
    ✭✭✭
    Receiving a "substantial" buff in patch 1.1, hopefully that will make it not useless anymore.
  • AzureButterfly
    AzureButterfly
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly love Entropy when I'm using Restoration Staff. I use Sorc's Lightning Armor + Entropy + Any Heal Ability. Entropy is super cost efficient atm so I usually cast it at the beginning of the fight and when the enemy is at about 50% health, spending the rest of the battle spamming heals and heavy attacks.
  • SexyVette07
    SexyVette07
    ✭✭✭
    Niminion wrote: »
    Receiving a "substantial" buff in patch 1.1, hopefully that will make it not useless anymore.
    Good to know. Theres lots of dot abilities in this game that flat out do less damage than spammable spells. Hope they make it usable.
  • canghai
    canghai
    ✭✭✭
    i think this works on multiple units, so if u stack a few of these up the heal can add up
  • poochie
    poochie
    ✭✭✭
    I've never noticed my character life stealing with Degeneration. I don't know if the life stealing only works when I use Degeneration or any time. 15% chance to receive healing on damage caused by 115% which to me seems very useful but its not like I'm going to stealth+powershot with like 100 HP left and pop some npc or player with a crit and fill up my life bar completely. And as most of us know in this game critical hits are very low or way off the % mark.