Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to return to Eyevea

Dimillian
Dimillian
✭✭✭
So I finished the Mage Guild quest line, I noticed that there was an awesome crafting station at Eyevea but I did not have the necessary traits to craft items from there.

The thing is, while I was here for the first time, the way shrine always stayed black, I teleported away, I looked at my map, the way shrine to go back to Eyevea was still there.

But after a new login, the way shrine is now gone :( How do I return to Eyevea ?

Same for the fighter guild in fact.
  • Malediktus
    Malediktus
    ✭✭✭✭
    There should be a portal in every mage guild to that island and the wayshrine is bugged.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/84705/augvea-wayshrine-magically-disappearing
    sadly noone cared yet :(
    @Malediktus --- Ebonheart Pact, EU-Megaserver
  • GeeYouWhy
    GeeYouWhy
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm, the wayshrine didn't even light up for me to begin with but I did notice the portals as I actually took one out of Eyevea.
    Konrandir, Vampire Sorcerer
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to do the final Quest there as well, and cant find my way back, come on ESO fix this please
  • Ageless
    Ageless
    ✭✭✭
    You'll need to enter the Guild Hall. There are portals there to the Guild Vault, the merchant area and the Traveler Falls.
    Screenshot_20140426_172841.png

From Traveler Falls there are portals to anywhere else in the part of Tamriel that you are in. Screenshot_20140426_172308.png
    Screenshot_20140426_172314.png

To get back to Eyevea, enter a Mages Guild hall in your area, and there should be a portal back to Eyevea. Such as this one in Rawl'kha, Marcher's Reap:
    Screenshot_20140426_172141.png

Edit: I haven't tried in any other town yet, will try that next.
    I did log off and back on between checking up on the portals, so that seems to work (for me).
    Edited by Ageless on April 26, 2014 3:37PM
    Jord.

As I burn down and murder, I know that God forgives.
    'Spite all the things I've done my soul yet forever lives.
    And all those caught in the shadow of my wings have cause to fear.
    I swear on all I've done, no evil shall linger here.

• ZomZom
    ZomZom
    ✭✭✭
    I tried the Mages Guild in Vulkhel Guard and Skywatch without success, but did find a portal in Davon's Watch.
    Edited by ZomZom on April 29, 2014 6:21PM
  • wallace.fanningb14_ESO
    (Spoiler) I cannot get a portal at all from what I can tell... also Valaste is in the Marbuk hall for me. She should be Shiver Isle for me... Yeah Im a bad person I know...
  • Nightgard
    Nightgard
    ✭✭
    I can't get to eyevea, tried almost every mage guild hall, tried to relog etc...

Can't see any portal :/
  • WhimsyDragon
    WhimsyDragon
    ✭✭✭
    Vulkhel Guard does have a portal. You have to go upstairs to find it. Turn left upon entering the mage's guild and another left through the door and up the stairs.

Also, upper deck of mage's guild in Eldenroot.
    Edited by WhimsyDragon on May 20, 2014 3:15AM
  • je25ffb14_ESO
    je25ffb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Bumping. I had to log off before I could enter the Eyevea guildhall after completing the quest. I don't have it to waypoint to and can't find a single mage's guild that has a portal.

Any ideas? I'm AD.
    Edited by je25ffb14_ESO on October 3, 2014 5:22PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumping. I had to log off before I could enter the Eyevea guildhall after completing the quest. I don't have it to waypoint to and can't find a single mage's guild that has a portal.

Any ideas? I'm AD.
    Sometimes the portals are invisible/slow to load. You could try /reloadui a few times, or just wander around looking for the interaction prompt. Whether you entered the Eyevea Guildhall or not shouldn't matter as long as you completed the quest and got your reward.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Any ideas? I'm AD.

As far as I can tell all the mages guilds have the portals, I'm just starting the VR levels, and even these have the portals.

As Enodoc said they might just be slow to load.

But if you still can't find them, try going to the guild hall you did the last quest from (it's in the last zone before cold harbour).
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Empty_Emotions
    I too wish it was easier to get to Eyevea. It is a nice place to hang out, but getting there is kind-of a pain. (Especially if you have a bounty! Those Mage guilds are pretty heavily guarded!)

If the way shrine activated after the isle was liberated; that would be fantastic. For our sacrifices to liberate the isle, we should be able to fast travel there.
  • majinstef
    majinstef
    ✭✭
    Trough portal in any mages guild hall
  • Alexa.Darkstar
    You can't get to Eyevea via Wayshrine as far as I'm concerned, however there are a couple portals that will get you there. These are the two portals in the Aldmeri Dominion areas (that I've seen)
    1. Vulkwasten Mages Guild (in Malabal Tor): outside
    2. Markbruk Mages Guild (in Greenshade): in the second floor.

I also found a portal to Eyevea in the Davon's Watch Mages Guild in Stone Falls.

Anyway, I hope that helped.
    Glarawen | Bosmer | Archer/Healer | Werewolf | Aldmeri Dominion | VR3
    "There is something magical about losing yourself in a world that doesn't exist"
  • RexyCat
    RexyCat
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can't get to Eyevea via Wayshrine as far as I'm concerned, however there are a couple portals that will get you there. These are the two portals in the Aldmeri Dominion areas (that I've seen)
    1. Vulkwasten Mages Guild (in Malabal Tor): outside
    2. Markbruk Mages Guild (in Greenshade): in the second floor.

I also found a portal to Eyevea in the Davon's Watch Mages Guild in Stone Falls.

Anyway, I hope that helped.

I could see a Wayshrine on my map after I had finished the Mages Guild Quest and walking around on Eyevea. Have to see if there are also portals in my Guild Hall for EP.

Too find it on main map [press M], look at the south western [down-left] corner on map where there are some Islands. It is a very tiny Island on map which almost are as large as the WS symbol, so it can be hard see it.
  • Crusism
    Crusism
    ✭✭
    This is highly disturbing; I remember this glitch and I thought - years later - it would be fixed: after having finished Mages Guild quest line again, I'm proven wrong.

Therefore, bump!
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Crusism wrote: »
    This is highly disturbing; I remember this glitch and I thought - years later - it would be fixed: after having finished Mages Guild quest line again, I'm proven wrong.

Therefore, bump!
    It's still not fixed? I'm currently staring at the Eyevea wayshrine, wondering why it's still black, and how I can return to Eyevea. Are there any confirmed routes back there now, 3 years later? I just finished the Mad God quest and became Arch-Mage, and fittingly enough, reached level 50 at the exact same moment, so I'm pretty pleased with that! :smiley:
    Edited by vsrs_au on July 22, 2021 5:42AM
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ignore my last post: the upper level of the Vukhel Guard Mages' Guild hall has a portal to Eyevea.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

As this thread was originally created in 2014 and some of the information may no longer be relevant, we decided to close it down. Please feel free to start a new topic on this subject if you wish to discuss it further.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.