Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

I cant wait until all of the people who hate this game so much quit

Dread_Takhisis
The only bad thing I have to say about this game is the constant bitching and complaining in zone chat. I have to applaud Zenimax for not putting a cap on ignore lists.
Quit or STFU already. No one is forcing you guys to play. GBTWoW
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
  • d0e1ow
    d0e1ow
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't seen much negativity in-game tbh. Most people seem to be pretty content. Just the usual mindless banter of the typical general zone chat of any game really.

These forums are far more negative.
    "Her mystery was as essential to her as savagery was to Boethiah or treachery was to Molag Bal. To understand Nocturnal is to negate her, to pull back the curtains cloaking her realm of darkness." - Sigillah Parate "Invocation of Azura"

• Dread_Takhisis
    That must be nice. I either ignore zone chat all together, or ignore 2-3 people every time I look at it. Soon enough, I will have them all ignored, or they'll quit and all will be well.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
  • Willow
    Willow
    ✭✭✭
    This is very typical of the first 30 days for an mmo. I rarely see anyone in game complaining. Seems people are having fun when I am logged in.

I am confident the rage will tone down once the 30 days are up.
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    People who hate this game will never quit.Even when the players who enjoy it leave they will still stand watch against fanboys. It is their sacred duty I tell you.
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the only moaning I see is about bots, bugs, and stuff otherwise people seem content. the game itself is amazing its just frustrating right now
  • DLaren
    DLaren
    ✭✭
    Two more weeks until only those of us who are committed to the game remain.

I think we're going to have a tight-knit community of dedicated gamers who will keep ESO afloat for years to come.
    Emperors fall, but Nations are forever...For King, and Covenant...
  • Audigy
    Audigy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Things will settle down for sure. Right now you have a lot of people playing who are used to a very specific type of MMO. Dungeon Crawler without any social aspect´s, where you grind the same dungeon every week.

Of course they are disappointed in TESO, as this game isn't about dungeons at all.

Earlier today I met an Argonian and I had the option to rob him, this is what TESO is all about. Such moments where you have to make a decision, where you discover something new. Running the same dungeon all day doesn't fit to the ESO universe.

I am quite happy that the game is a bit more old school, it allows social contact´s without force and you can get along quite well. Sure there are a few bugs still in the game, but they don't disturb the gameplay.
  • Kemono
    Kemono
    ✭✭✭
    DLaren wrote: »
    Two more weeks until only those of us who are committed to the game remain.

I think we're going to have a tight-knit community of dedicated gamers who will keep ESO afloat for years to come.
    I read something VERY similiar once in a past, in a other MMO forum.
    What was it name? Oh yes - it was SWTOR, and we all knew what happend next (after all so called "haters" left the game)

I have to applaud Zenimax for not putting a cap on ignore lists.
    0/10. Bad troll is bad

• circilion
    circilion
    ✭✭✭
    The only bad thing I have to say about this game is the constant bitching and complaining in zone chat. I have to applaud Zenimax for not putting a cap on ignore lists.
    Quit or STFU already. No one is forcing you guys to play. GBTWoW

Well I would quit and play WoW. But I get more enjoyment from harassing other players with my negativity than playing the game!..
    >:)
  • AlexanderTheGreat
    AlexanderTheGreat
    ✭✭✭
    Stop being so childish. This is a product and people complain about products. Honestly, it's more of a WoW player behavior to simply sit there and take it up the rear in regards to developer negligence and then come back and ask for another helping.

The game is decent and I will continue to play it for quite a while. The graphics are nice, the story quests entertaining, the world is immersive, and the combat engaging.

The customer support is beyond abhorrent. The voice acting some of the most atrocious I've seen in a while. There are so many bugged quests and skills it's beyond measure.

However, I think they will get around to fixing a lot of the bigger stuff, but the real problem is that they are on certain schedules for development cycles which is why the game really came out as borked as it is (no it's not because "HURR BUGS HAPPEN THEY CANT CATCH THEM ALL")

I find parties on both sides of the fence annoying, but honestly I find those complaining about people complaining to be a deal more annoying. People are going to complain when something doesn't work right, that's just common sense and human nature, but why are you going to complain about them as if THAT is going to change something?
    Edited by AlexanderTheGreat on April 23, 2014 3:57AM
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, folks. We're closing this thread, as it is nonconstructive. We recommend checking out our post on How to be an ESO Community Hero for tips on how to encourage a positive and constructive community. Thank you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.