The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bloodfiends not spawning, can anyone turn me? Ald

DemonicWinna
I've been camping the spawn spots for days (3) and only WW have spawned, and just the other night me and 4 players waited over 8+ hours and only WW were spawning (needless to say we were all pissed).So is there anyone kind enough that's not money grubbing, or trying to scam people with selling bites?
  • guterreeb17_ESO
    do they realy?! been camping spawn points in Bangkorai for a week now (that is 7 days) 3 to 4 night cicles a day = 0 spawns either i'm bugged or something elese is going on...
    And I refuse to pay for something that is free
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could use a bite as well; willing to trade or buy or a combination of trade and gold.

Also...
    And I refuse to pay for something that is free

Its actually not free; all of the labor your doing is quite expensive for you.
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • JJDrakken
    JJDrakken
    ✭✭✭
    Will gladly bite you, only problem is I am lvl 1 Vampire. I need to be lvl 6 Vampire to do this. Can you provide me a large chunk of XP? :wink:
    Leader of Oblivion Crisis. Bunch of Daedric Worshiping MF's. We'll Bang Ok.