Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Dark Fissures...NOPE

Valn
Valn
✭✭✭✭✭
Dark fissures are impossible if you have no AOE. Im veteran rank 4 with superior gear and i can't even solo them
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Veteran level, everything changes.
    L1-L50, it was easy to solo groups of 4-5 and solo most bosses

Veteran levels, 1-2 easy, 3 harder (need AOE or CC, or a friend)
  • Srugzal
    Srugzal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no problem with fissures and no AoE. I have three level 20 characters, and only one of them has AoE. CC helps, especially for the adds. It basically boils down to conserving your resources and kiting the big guy.
  • Medwin
    Medwin
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Srugzal‌
    I think the complaint is for the vet rank ones, from what it seems Vet Rank gets a lot harder than level 20.
    Please read through and comment on my incredibly comprehensive Vampire guide. :)
    Officer at Cross Guild check us out, we are a large DC guild that does PvP, RP, and PvE. We have things for just about anyone.
    RP Characters: Anora, Redguard -- Mira Medwin, Dunmer -- Pia Patricia Potts, Breton
  • Srugzal
    Srugzal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Correct, @Medwin, yet the principle is valid; every 1 v N encounter has the same problem set. However, the difficulty of the game and the power of the player both go up together throughout. The problem is probably a difficulty adapting to this and/or a lack of well developed execution skills--perhaps the OP might have leveled with a group and so hasn't developed the necessary skills. Solo strategies require a different kind of skill.
    Edited by Srugzal on April 23, 2014 2:37AM
  • RaZaddha
    RaZaddha
    ✭✭✭
    You must be talking about dark anchors. Dark fissures are those that randomly appear on the map with three mobs and after that a mob and a elite.
  • Valn
    Valn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaZaddha wrote: »
    You must be talking about dark anchors. Dark fissures are those that randomly appear on the map with three mobs and after that a mob and a elite.

no im not talking about dark anchors