Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Interested in a Bodyguard in the AD

Quinz128ub17_ESO
Hey there, folks. This may seem odd, and I wish there was a straight up 'discussion' or 'RP' forum for this but there's not.

In any case, I am actually looking for someone, in-game, to act as a bodyguard for my crafter character. Basically, I don't care to level her, so much, as gain skillpoints to up her crafting skills. She's leveling her Alchemy, Provisioning, Clothing and Woodworking with my main as my Armorer/Enchanting. And I just want to go around and gather the skillshards. I managed to get all but two of them in Auridon and all the previous island's one so I need to go on to higher level spots, so i realized "I need a guard to help me get through this."

As an RPer, I figured it's be more entertaining to have this be an IC interaction, so rather have that for fun between characters while it is done, as it could just be a bit of a dull grind afterwards. I am offering to be a personal crafter for whomever decides to stick with it, otherwise I can craft some things or throw a bit of gold your way for the short term.

Anyone who is interested feel free to reply here, or message me! Realize I want someone, at least, 25 or so so I can clear an additional zone or two. The higher level to get me more skyshards is gravy. I do want an RPer and prefer long-term help over time. And it MUST be in the Aldmeri Dominion, as she is already settled there with a ton of things already researched. Otherwise, is open.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!
Edited by Quinz128ub17_ESO on April 22, 2014 8:57PM