Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do I Dare Ask? Vampire or Werewolf?

Atramicus
Atramicus
Edited by Atramicus on April 22, 2014 6:39PM

Do I Dare Ask? Vampire or Werewolf? 79 votes

Vampire.
39%
chimneyswift_ESOKhastlejhaak714_ESOAvicarabowerscaleb15b14_ESOFutrixTheVindelatorAshersneilson455b16_ESOAreoHotahsand_mangrim567zamielAtramicusmasterlouppub18_ESOMothanosbroranDaeglannDmialtarSmogg 31 votes
Werewolf.
32%
SupersomethingIronblazemarion.coleman83_ESOdoublestickjock7_ESOTheBlackCatwhatsername908WolfsspinneLhuxXDemcris13crossb16_ESOkillingspreeb16_ESOArgentBrittany_JoyPanda244Hodoriusluzpteb17_ESObiodragonKlauenEvelyn_NightingaleOrchish 26 votes
Neither.
27%
deathly809_ESOSyndyJade_Knightblazerb14_ESORundarekUlfgardeJarnhandHyperper.t.pettersenb16_ESOBarazIceDreadppresitseb17_ESOKolokiHangtoothWarengarTavespsychedelicianValthorian1914PhanttoM3DcrusabellaRookBorn 22 votes
  • Brittany_Joy
    Brittany_Joy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Werewolf.
    yay 4 votes
  • deathly809_ESO
    deathly809_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Neither.
    I wonder how much is people wanting to just be a werewolf or vampire and don't care about the skills/stats.
  • Supersomething
    Supersomething
    ✭✭✭
    Werewolf.
    If I ever actually decide to do this to one of my characters it will certainly be WW. Never liked playing Vamps even in TES 3, 4, or 5.
    Remember, you're unique... just like everyone else.
    Characters
    Tiberius Aulus
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampire.
    I have more than 1 char , why not both???
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
  • Mailmann
    Mailmann
    ✭✭✭
    I can't vote because there isn't a "Both" option. I would like to try both at some point.
  • Futrix
    Futrix
    ✭✭
    Vampire.
    Vampires are more powerful than being either sort of non-vampire I think. I'll make my main a wolf again if they fix some of the issues with it though.
  • Azriuel
    Azriuel
    Werewolf.
    Forever wolfing!
    Brothers and sisters!
    Join the pact! >:)
  • NTclaymore
    NTclaymore
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vampire.
    I have played as Vampire since Morrowind. Im allso one of those people that brought the collectors edition because of the Molag bal figure (and the pet mud crab!) So Vampire all the way! I would have liked them to adress that the Elder scrolls universe dont just have one type of vampire but many diffrent kinds with diffrent abilities and traits.. Oh well. maybe that comes later?
    He spoke, the son of Padomay, and nodded his head with the dark brows
    and the imortally anointed hair of the great god
    swept from his divine head, and all Mundus was shaken.
  • Valthorian1914
    Neither.
    Cursed Abominations! I look forward to the day to slay each and every abomination that willingly walks Tamriel!
  • MasterLanz
    MasterLanz
    ✭✭✭
    Werewolf.
    I vote werewolf because I have a hard time believing that Zenimax is just going to leave them as the horribly unbalanced mess they currently are, and if they brought werewolf up to the level of Vampire, I'd be for 100% werewolf.

However, even in its current state, I can say that my main is a werewolf, he was one of the first werewolves in the game, I've built around being a werewolf, and I actually make use of my werewolf form. It's not as good as it should be, but I still like having it.
  • Jarnhand
    Jarnhand
    ✭✭✭
    Neither.
    Neither! Spec Fighter guild and rid the world of the vermins!
  • crusabella
    crusabella
    ✭✭
    Neither.
    Plz add vampire/werewolf hunter choice as that's what I am.