Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shielded Assault needs fixed

Obscure
Obscure
✭✭✭✭✭
So simple problem here with a simple solution. Shielded Assault and it's morphs root on skill activation and stun on hit. I'd prefer to be given the opportunity to avoid it but as it stands the root is an alert that says "hey dude, you have to press block now." I'd prefer to just Draining shot them in the head, but I've noticed they are immune to it so I just have to let them gap close into my block. The bad players proceed to bash until they're out of stamina and I can drop them without much hassle after they've exhausted themselves, but ultimately find the mechanic lacking polish. A bit of house cleaning could go a long way to make engagements a bit less predictable on both ends. Comes across as lazy design that instead of tracking to a moving target, it was simplified by making the target static. You want to charge a static target you should have to use a skill that immobilizes them so you can do so.

I should point out I've noticed this on other charge type skills that root the target but would have to do some looking around to recall them. Templar has one such charge that comes to mind that I haven't had any run ins with since Beta so I'm not entirely sure it's still functioning in that manner. Just put in the polish and please don't bug it any worse with the fix...you folks in the studio have a reputation for getting rid of one problem by inventing five more. "Hey we fixed that one charging glitch, but 6% of the time the player using it will instantly fall through the map and die. Good enough right?"