Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

When will vamps spawn in Reaper's March?

DemonicWinna
Last night was WW, and I'm wondering when vamps will spawn, and how does anyone even find out when it's their turn to spawn?
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one knows. Just be persistent. Or find someone who will bite you.
    ----
    Murray?
  • DemonicWinna
    People keep saying there's a cycle and certain days they spawn but won't say when or how they know. no-one gives away free bites, or will help in game. Because they want everyone to buy vamp bites for 40k, it's all a scam it seems.
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's not a scam. If you want to buy a bite, buy one.
    ----
    Murray?
  • DemonicWinna
    It is a scam when there are already vets camping spawning spots so players can't even get bit in the first place, that way you HAVE to pay (and they are same ones selling), and no I have yet to even get 10k so buying is out of the option.
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a scam when there are already vets camping spawning spots so players can't even get bit in the first place, that way you HAVE to pay (and they are same ones selling), and no I have yet to even get 10k so buying is out of the option.

If that is still happening, report the offending players. The developers have asked for those reports to be submitted when you see it happening.
    ----
    Murray?