Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can you reset Morphed Skills, with a skill reset?

Doowie
Doowie
✭✭✭
Hey guys, girls and furries!

I was trying to find information about this and unfortunately the Search feature for the forum doesn't want to work, so I thought I would come here and ask as I'm sure someone will know the answer to this question.

Basically I need to respec for another builds, but I picked the wrong skill when I morphed it. Now with that in mind and the ability to reset our skills for a price, can anyone confirm if you are able to pick the new skill through the morph or will you be stuck with the one you previous picked?

Thanks in advance for the informations!

Doowie!
[Name]: Doowie Doucheolas
[Level]: Veteran Rank 5 / [PvP Rank]: Veteran
[Class]: NightBlade / [Race]: Woodelf
[Server]: EU Megaserver / [Faction]: Ebonheart Pact
[Skills]: Medium Armour / Bow / Dual Wield / Werewolf / Clothing

"The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
  • Sleepwalker
    Sleepwalker
    ✭✭✭
    When you reset your skill points, it "un-morphs" the powers you morphed until you put another point into morphing it again. And you are capable of choosing the opposite morph from what you chose the first time as well.

'Don't say morph... I said morph...'
    "QUIT CRYIN'! Do some pushups or something!"

Grayfield - V2 Breton Nightblade
    Windspike - 40 Bosmer Sorceror
  • Doowie
    Doowie
    ✭✭✭
    Haha :)

Thanks, Sleepwalker.
    [Name]: Doowie Doucheolas
    [Level]: Veteran Rank 5 / [PvP Rank]: Veteran
    [Class]: NightBlade / [Race]: Woodelf
    [Server]: EU Megaserver / [Faction]: Ebonheart Pact
    [Skills]: Medium Armour / Bow / Dual Wield / Werewolf / Clothing

"The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
  • Ciedoc
    Ciedoc
    ✭✭✭
    Now the question I have in addition. Say you have a skill morphed and at lvl IV. Then you respec and remorph either the same choice or the opposite choice. Does the respec morph start at lvl I or lvl IV regardless of the choice originally?
  • Sleepwalker
    Sleepwalker
    ✭✭✭
    If you pick the same morph choice, you get all of the xp you originally gained for that skill. If you go with the opposite morph choice that you've never used before the respec, it starts with no xp on it. About 97-98% sure about that. :)
    "QUIT CRYIN'! Do some pushups or something!"

Grayfield - V2 Breton Nightblade
    Windspike - 40 Bosmer Sorceror