Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help with Nightblade 2H build, Let me know what you think

epictrollheals513
So i have been playing with a 2H build for a little bit, and wanted to know where i could improve. I picked Khajiit since it seemed like the best pick with the race skills. Right now with armor i am using 5 pieces of medium armor and 2 pieces of heavy armor. I try to have every piece of armor with Impenetrable (Increase resistance to Critical hits) and weapon with either Sharpened (Increase Armor and Spell Penetration) or Weighted (Increase weapon attack speed). Right now I a thinking Weighted would be best. For both of my bars i am going with a 2H weapon just a little different.
I am wanting these to be for end game pvp as well as pve
Bar 1
#1 Stampede
#2 Wrecking Blow
#3 Executioner (Thought about having Killer's Blade or Impale)
#4 Prolonged suffering (Its for slow I'm not sure i want it)
#5 Swallow Soul (for a little bit of a heal)
R Incapacitating Strike (Although i think Flawless Dawnbreaker would be best)
This first bar I have used for a little bit, It works pretty good most of the time, but i feel that it could be better, maybe a more defensive skill somewhere.

Bar 2
#1 Ambush
#2 Wrecking Blow
#3 Killer's Blade
#4 Rally
#5 Shadowy Disguise
R Flawless Dawnbreaker
I have not played with this one at all but it looked good

http://esohead.com/calculator/skills#ccszxxwAv28wACj8wABe8IPfw8IPbk8GHRk8GFlT8wACj8GFtc8wAlB8IrgV8LxRn8p7JcdBET6MdBvj6MdBEI6MdBvT6MdBEp8T7JcrqLw6MrqAi6MrqAZ6MrqAD8x7Hrsfr6Lsfi6Lsfw6MwGAR6MwGN16MwGAs6Lsff6MwGAb8C7bLzqq6rzqu6rzqa8D7rrzdm6MIrEf6MIsaM8F7NLzrJ6rzrK6MIPAv6MIPAT8P7ardYw8zz7pztyfm6MtyfV6MtyrG6MtyfR

Well thats it, I hope it dose not look to bad. Thank you for taking the time to check it out, and any tips would be much appreciated.

• c1r1as
    c1r1as
    Both of your bars basically do the same thing. You might want to diversify. Consider making a primary bar and buff bar, or a single target and AoE bar. For PvP, the former is probably the better option.

Best of luck.
  • epictrollheals513
    c1r1as wrote: »
    Both of your bars basically do the same thing. You might want to diversify. Consider making a primary bar and buff bar, or a single target and AoE bar. For PvP, the former is probably the better option.

Best of luck.
    I know that they both are pretty much the same, really i could not decide how i want to do it/ what worked best
    So one bar to pop a buff then switch and charge in?