Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Could there be more bited racials such as spiderman or snakeman or naga?

everyer
everyer
:) I love the setting of werewolf and vampire, could there be more? I really hope that one day I can transfer into doshia by a bite...haha...

Hope this will come in one following patch. best regards!
  • ChampionSheWolf
    ChampionSheWolf
    ✭✭✭
    Why would there be a bite for those?
    Harbinger of The Black Wolves.
    Member of Grindstone.

Ebonheart Pact
    Tyra Ravenheim - Templar (newly rerolled)
    Options
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What in the Oblivion! !? :(
    Edited by PBpsy on April 22, 2014 11:54AM
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
    Options
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    everyer wrote: »
    :) I love the setting of werewolf and vampire, could there be more? I really hope that one day I can transfer into doshia by a bite...haha...

Hope this will come in one following patch. best regards!
    Werewolf and Vampire were create by Molag Bal and Hircine, and are in the Lore. There are no other Bitten Races in the Lore (unless they have introduced such in this game) and no reason any Daedra would want to (apart from Sheograth who might do it to win a bet with a potato).

So it probably won't happen.
    Edited by AlexDougherty on April 22, 2014 1:01PM
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
    Options
  • xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well Hircine also made werebears,lions,crocs,boars, and probably other were forms so if there was a weresnake or spider I wouldn't be suprised at all. Its pretty acceptable for it to exist in lore.
    I wrote a poem that I titled, "The ganker's delight."

As you lay upon the ground, cry not little pawn.
    The pain will pass as quickly as my blade did take you,
    but my delight will last and you will respawn.
    My heart simply cannot contain my joy, when I ply my trade.

The fault lies with you, your skill was lacking.
    Now your salt is mine forever, can't you hear the laughing?
    Once you were so proud and now you are reduced to this.
    A miserable, loud deuced fool.

With every tear you drip, with every excuse you let slip.
    All of your insecurities and worries bring a smile to my lip.
    From your despair I have ripped endless glories,
    but our affair is over now. Be afraid for I will return for more.

I have received many titles, to my allies I am The sniper Emperor and Grand champion hero of the Pact. However these titles mean little to me, it is the ones given to me by my victims that I prefer. To them I am "Xv1er", "trash", "no balls", "zerger", "noob", "cringe", "no skill", "camper", "100% new", "the reason this game is dying", "pathetic", "a sack of piece of [snip]", "mediocre", "absolute inbred", "beyond a virgin", "ganky dork", "fat smelly 40yr old virgin", "little girl", "daddy", "exploiting loser", and every [snipped] word known to man.
    Options
  • Malediktus
    Malediktus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope Sheogorath makes something. I want to be his minion.
    @Malediktus --- Ebonheart Pact, EU-Megaserver
    Options
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There are the tsaesci (from another continent). Werebears, wereboars, and werecrocs... All listed in lorebooks past (some in games asnpc or playable). Id have no problem with them, excpt the tsaesci which should hsve been driven out by now.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
    Options
  • Gisgo
    Gisgo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im so gonna roll an Orc Spiderman!
    Options
  • Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malediktus wrote: »

weresweetrole

or maybe a cheese wheel.

on another note as someone stated before there are werecrocodiles and werebears etc. will we ever see them? I seriously seriously doubt it.
    Options
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So , you get bitten ... and then you become a naga ...

Well , being a RPG player , i will admit , that would be new. Usually nagas just eat people.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
    Options
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tsaeci are vampiric snake people, which is about as close to naga as i would see them do. Considering the last akaviri died, apart from imperial mixed bloodlines (ie: human) i do not think they would have a good reason to include them. Maybe if they give us the akaviri expansion i could see them doing this. Solstheim on the other hand has werebears, black marsh had werecrocs.

I would like to see the humans with the metallic skin (as npc) in some future tes game. In fact, alessian or merethic era could be fun... So could future eras.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
    Options
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Laura wrote: »
    Malediktus wrote: »
    weresweetrole

or maybe a cheese wheel.
    The animations would be interesting, with maybe a +25% effectiveness for Grilled Cabbage as a passive, and a 5% weakness against people who haven't eat for two days. :trollface:
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Wizard's tenth rule
    Options
  • Sleepydan
    Sleepydan
    ✭✭✭
    I could be talked into zombie, if the concept was sold with conviction.

I cannot be talked into being turned into things that don't reproduce through biting other species.
    Options
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sleepydan wrote: »
    Zombies in Elder Scrolls are mindless, there are Liches, but they require decades of preperation.
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Wizard's tenth rule
    Options
  • Sleepydan
    Sleepydan
    ✭✭✭
    Zombies in Elder Scrolls are mindless, there are Liches, but they require decades of preperation.

That was not a concept sold with conviction. There is enough large scale castle siege pvp that I totally believe is a solid framework for a zombie attack swarm mini game. It would definitely change and probably ruin the game as we know it, but somebody could conceptualize it well enough to survive a first draft and still sound like fun.

I wasn't asking for the pitch.

I was just saying that the strange creatures presented this far cannot through the characteristics of these strange creatures force their nature on their victims, even if it would be a wrench in a working engine.

I've played a *** of morrowind and skyrim, and I don't remember encountering any lich. Were they dlc? Anyways, what is their general deal, like specific strengths and weaknesses? Or do you know any details regarding their ascencion?
    Options
  • TheGodless1
    TheGodless1
    ✭✭✭
    I've played a *** of morrowind and skyrim, and I don't remember encountering any lich. Were they dlc? Anyways, what is their general deal, like specific strengths and weaknesses? Or do you know any details regarding their ascencion?
    Lichs were in Morrowwind. I think they were a part of the Tribunal DLC...I could be wrong though. They were also in some of the dungeons/caves towards the end if you were spelunking for ores for gear crafting. Most of my guildies didn't think dwarven oil was part of the lore till I reminded them of the special armors from Mournhold. You actually go into a Dwemer ruin and get some adamantium for making a sword and armor and need some dwarven oil to make it with...I'm seeing Lichs in my mind in a cave/dungeon and ...was in Mournhold...sewers/dungeons there...I remember now that it was in the Sotha Sil questline due to the architecture of the buildings...and to this day Vivec and Amalexia hold a special place in my heart for murdering once DB comes out...what they did to Nerevar and Sotha...geesh

Options
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There should be Lichdom. Could make it function similiarish to Werewolf transformations. Just, purely magic exclusive combat while in Lich form.
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
    Options
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've played a @#/$ton of morrowind and skyrim, and I don't remember encountering any lich. Were they dlc? Anyways, what is their general deal, like specific strengths and weaknesses? Or do you know any details regarding their ascencion?
    You stole an artifact from someone becoming a Lich in either Oblivion Skyrim, which caused the guy to die (he was already undead just not stablised), there were several Liches in Oblivion Dungeons (mostly Aylied Liches).

The process involved transferring your essence into an object, then stabilising your undead body via meditation and magic, once stabilised they transfered their essence back into own body, and would thereon be extremely hard to kill.

Their strengths were that they couldn't be poisoned, were stronger physically (due to magic in body) and essentially immortal. Once the transference was completed they had no new weaknesses.

The Worm Cult was heavy involved with the Liches, but presumably the Aylied Liches perfected the process themselves without Mannimarco's help.
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Wizard's tenth rule
    Options
  • ArgonianAssassin
    ArgonianAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭
    In Greenshade or w/e the AD bosmer zone you encounter Werebats, vampire bosmer turned into werebats through the worship of hircine. . .chew on that for awhile.
    "It is okay to fear the night, even the bravest warriors are filled with fright, at the sight of the might of Sithis' fang, let the blood be washed away by the rain, let the stains forever remain, another life taken in Sithis' name, another soul for the void. All hail our Dread Father and his consort, the Night Mother." -Stalks-His-Prey
    Options
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In Greenshade or w/e the AD bosmer zone you encounter Werebats, vampire bosmer turned into werebats through the worship of hircine. . .chew on that for awhile.
    Cool, I imagine the benefits and drawbacks stacking would make it an interesting build.

And from a lore point the potential for conflict between Hircine and Molag Bal over who they truely belong to, hmmm.
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Wizard's tenth rule
    Options
  • serenity_painted
    serenity_painted
    ✭✭✭
    Here's hoping they add radioactive spiders! *fingers crossed*
    Options
  • The_Sadist
    The_Sadist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've played a @#/$ton of morrowind and skyrim, and I don't remember encountering any lich. Were they dlc? Anyways, what is their general deal, like specific strengths and weaknesses? Or do you know any details regarding their ascencion?
    You stole an artifact from someone becoming a Lich in either Oblivion Skyrim, which caused the guy to die (he was already undead just not stablised), there were several Liches in Oblivion Dungeons (mostly Aylied Liches).

The process involved transferring your essence into an object, then stabilising your undead body via meditation and magic, once stabilised they transfered their essence back into own body, and would thereon be extremely hard to kill.

Their strengths were that they couldn't be poisoned, were stronger physically (due to magic in body) and essentially immortal. Once the transference was completed they had no new weaknesses.

The Worm Cult was heavy involved with the Liches, but presumably the Aylied Liches perfected the process themselves without Mannimarco's help.

Morrowind had several Liches, however they appear in the Tribunal expansion. Skyrim didn't really have Liches, but they had Dragon Priests which are basically Liches (read, basically, not actual Liches). Oblivion is full of Liches though.

I disagree with Alex, Liches are vulnerable to fire like most undead and while they're magically inclined they aren't don't boast physical prowess. While the transformation occurs they are extremely vulnerable and if the ritual is interrupted the person undergoing the ritual will die. So while the poisoned aspect makes sense I don't see how they're stronger physically.
    Edited by The_Sadist on May 11, 2014 2:24PM
    "Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event." ― Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
    Tragrim - How do I work this thing?
    Casually stalking the forums
    Options
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That was not a concept sold with conviction. There is enough large scale castle siege pvp that I totally believe is a solid framework for a zombie attack swarm mini game. It would definitely change and probably ruin the game as we know it, but somebody could conceptualize it well enough to survive a first draft and still sound like fun.

I wasn't asking for the pitch.

I was just saying that the strange creatures presented this far cannot through the characteristics of these strange creatures force their nature on their victims, even if it would be a wrench in a working engine.

Actually I recall running into some Liches in Morrowind, it was in a Velothi fortress I believe, to the north. In fact I want to say there were two, one near Red Mountain and one further toward the northern coast. Its been so long since I played Morrowind though.
    <And plenty more>
    Options
  • Sleepydan
    Sleepydan
    ✭✭✭
    I mainly remember finding oodles of vampires in dunmer ancestral crypts my travels through the ashlands. I should find that disc and pop it in again.

I really wanted to see balmora in this game. And that one city to the south with st olms quarter this and foreign quarter that. Silt striders. Good times.

I missed oblivion, idk what I was doing with my life, clearly failing. Guess I missed the lich action there.
    Options
  • gloryhammer
    gloryhammer
    Soul Shriven
    Spiderpig? :smiley:

Sorry couldnt resist hah
    Options
  • dc1509
    dc1509
    ✭✭
    ManWerebearWerepig someone ? :smiley:
    truth is born in disputes
    Options
  • Tessitura
    Tessitura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For any who might want to see what a lich tree might look like or want to support the idea of having a lich skill tree, please take a look at this topic

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/95491/lich-concept/p1
    Options