Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can Someone point me to the direction to a dual wield(single target)/destro staff (AOE) build for NB

Ted_Mosby_Architect
I'm having trouble thinking of a good skill set for the destro staff especially. Any help would be appreciated.
Ted Mosby Architect - v16 magicka nb
Arvalos Velorven - v16 magicka dk
Riley Ashcroft - v16 magicka templar
Marshall Eriksen Lawyer - v16 sorc
Westinap - stam dk
  • Jice
    Jice
    ✭✭✭
    That's actaully the set up I have but more as a tank so a few of my hot bar spots are saved for damage reduction/self heals instead of DPS, but a lot of the abilities would be the same.

For Staff, most the AoE is built into the staff. Wall of Elements and Impulse. But good NB abilities to augement support would be Lotus fan, Path of darkness and Drain Power. While not exactly an AoE Assassins Blade [Impale] with the Executioner passive might keep your mana up while executing thoes that didn't quite take to the AoE so well like self healers. For Ultimates, all but the assassination one does AoE so just pick which ever you like.

As for single DW, that's a bit harder since my bar is taunts, selfheals and armor buffs. But with Swallow Soul [Strife] and Bloodcraze [Twin slashes], that should be enough self healing to keep you alive in most situations. After that if you're just looking to be sneeky, Cloak and Veiled strike are the basics, then what ever you want for the last spot, usually I'd go Syphoning Strikes but that reduces damage so should only be used in your case to get Stam/Magika back and shut off again.

I'm also a big fan of Prolonged Suffering [Agony] and Crippling grasp [Cripple] as pure DoT damage since they both are really some of the most powerfull single target DoTs. But there's some issues with the utility around them.