Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mark Target

joshisanonymous
joshisanonymous
✭✭✭✭
Do players know when they've been marked? I imagine at least their health bar becomes cracked, since it's a debuff, but I'm not sure if that actually happens, or if they can also see the giant dark beam that shoots out of their head. I'm having a hard time figuring out if enemies simply don't know I've marked them, since they don't seem to react at all, or if people just don't realize what's going on and ignore it.

I'm curious because, if I mark someone while sneaking and they can tell, I remain hidden, but I'm also giving them a hint that someone is around and about to attack.
Fedrals: PC / NA / EP / NB

• Ionlan
    Ionlan
    ✭✭
    I believe that they do see the animation of the spell (the dark beam above their head), at least i did see a Dark Beam over my head yesterday while in Cyrodil and shortly after a NightBlade kicked my ass.
  • Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Everytime I mark something someone dies :smiling_imp:

I mean IDK but if you gunna get sneaked up while marked by a nightblade vampire who has already boosted his damage to the max while cloaking stealth running straith to you with a 2h sword your pretty much dead the moment he hit you
    One bow to darken the sun
    One bow to unite the clans
    One bow to conquer the world and in darkness drown it...

- Prophecy of the tyranny of the sun