The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Quest The Final Assault

Samiri
Samiri
✭✭✭
Okay I have now gotten 3 fires, but the fourth is Impossible to get, how the h... are you supposed to get that fire started.

It seems like you have to jump out in the mid air "hoping" you "might" get the "trigger" so you can turn it of before you die.
Seriously!!!

Please some one tell me I am dead wrong here.
  • stojekarcub18_ESO
    stojekarcub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    This has been broken for a long, long time... They won't/can't fix it. They won't respond to inquires about it. You simply just have to get lucky...and if you don't, well...your game is halted until you do.
    Options
  • dpayne83_ESO
    dpayne83_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Probably should have put *Spoiler Alert* or something in your title for starters but that's besides the point. I think I flung myself off the pillar about 15 times before I finally got lucky enough to get the flame. It is definitely a test of patience.
    Options
  • stojekarcub18_ESO
    stojekarcub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Probably should have put *Spoiler Alert*

??? Um, no.

Options
  • Taid
    Taid
    ✭✭
    This is not working as intend but you can fix this on your own. I did it like that:

Grab a fire, jump on the big Pillar that is close to the device above that abyss. Now!

1. Stand in the middle of the pillar
    2. Face the device with your crosshair
    3. start running
    4. when you reach the end of the pillar
    5. jump strafe left/forward A+W pressing WHILE
    6. you still facing the devive with your crosshair
    7. while in the air spam E like theres no tomorrow
    8. Done
    9. if its not done
    10. go to step 1

PS: the key to this is that you NOT JUMP FORWARD, jump as i mentioned.
    Edited by Taid on April 27, 2014 9:18PM
    You know the old saying.....Neither a Troll, nor a Fanboy be? :o

RUBBISH!

Without Trolls and Fanboys, how could we ever be able to sell anything? :#
    Options
  • Humor
    Humor
    ✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb8xzU9wvww

This will solve your issue.
    Options