The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[Story] Drinking Time

Rellybelly
((Sorry it's so short, I just wanted to get it written down.))

The Dunmer pair lay on their stomachs, a fair patch of grass beneath them. The little hill gave them a good view of their surroundings – the ash storm had, for the time being, abated, leaving the terrain unobstructed. Ebonheart lay behind them, still in sight, but temporarily forgotten. They younger of the two, Relen, licked his lips, exhaling the sickly sweet aroma of red wine that they had procured from the inn. “I bet I could shoot that guar in the ass.”

The older Dunmer hummed, resting on his elbows, a chipped mug firmly held between his hands. This morning, it had been full of drink, as had the skin of wine beside it; by midday, the skin had been emptied, and they were down to their last dregs. “Why would you want to do that?” Nels lifted the cup to his lips, frowning slightly as mere droplets touched his lips.

Relen shrugged his shoulders, propping himself up on his elbows; his braid fell over his shoulder. “To show you that I can.” The archer groped around for his quiver and bow, rolling himself into a series of increasingly awkward positions as he tried to position it while laying down. Eventually, he gave up, setting the bow back down beside him.

Nels glanced that the boy before returning his attention to the grazing guar in front of them. He jutted his head forward a touch, squinting his way through the field of fuzz that the wine had enveloped him in. “Which guar?”

“That one.” The archer pointed, vaguely.

Nels hummed again, scratching the back of his head; the bobbed ponytails flapped uselessly as his hand passed over them. “Laying down?” He ventured, eventually. Relen rolled onto his back, bumping against the older man.

“No; you do it laying down.” The boy paused before erupting into laughter. The nearby guar made an indignant noise, as did Nels.

(And then something something Nels tells Relen it’s his turn to go buy wine and that’s that.)
Always game for some roleplay!
Relen Sadrys - Dunmer Nightblade