Battlefield Mobility Broken?

Orchish
Orchish
✭✭✭✭✭
This passive says "Increases movement speed by 50% while blocking"

Am i misunderstanding the meaning or is it broken? After putting two skill points into this passive i noticed zero change. So i had a friend stand near me and we both held block while moving and found that i am no faster than he is. Despite him having no points invested in it whilst i have both points invested.

Any one using sword and board checked this out?
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I put one point in and didn't notice a difference so I never put any more in.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah same here, i put both points in and there is no difference what so ever. It appears to be bugged sadly.
    Options
  • dw0011nrb19_ESO
    Bugged aswell. Like so many things. Fix it!
    @Hrotha - EU
    Options
  • bantad87
    bantad87
    ✭✭✭
    Its definitely bugged. 2 points in and my character is no faster whatsoever.
    Options
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure to submit in game bug reports about this guys. Else it'll never get fixed with the amount of bugs in this game right now.
    Options
  • Cauthorn
    Cauthorn
    ✭✭
    Darn it, just noticed this. Should have read the forums. Doesn't appear to work for me either.
    Options
  • luke.glanfordrwb17_ESO
    Yep. Definitely is broken. Two toons standing side by side, holding down block. One had 2 points in Battlefield Mobility, and the other none. No difference in speed. Pretty lame for the level 50 1H1S skill.
    Options
  • codybrewer78b14_ESO
    That's strange. I noticed a bit difference in speed with just one point invested.
    Options
  • luke.glanfordrwb17_ESO
    Battlefield Mobility is still bugged.
    Options
  • Jeremy_gelber_ESO
    Jeremy_gelber_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    That's strange. I noticed a bit difference in speed with just one point invested.

placebo effect.
    Options
  • Comaetilico
    Comaetilico
    ✭✭✭
    Battlefield Mobility is still bugged.

strange... just tested it now with me (with resto staff) and a friend (with 1h&s) I started around 10 meter before him... the time I covered 10 more meter he was on my side... so it is quite visible that he was moving much faster than me...

Options
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit: Scratch that, i'm not certain but i have a feeling since the latest patch it might finally be working. Certainly feels faster than normal. Cannot confirm it though until i test with a friend again. It could just be me.
    Edited by Orchish on May 25, 2014 3:13AM
    Options
  • Najarati
    Najarati
    ✭✭✭
    With both points invested into Battlefield Mobility I'm definitely moving faster while blocking than I did before the 1.1 patch.
    Options
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea it is fixed after 1.1.2. You can check by blocking with a different weapon and switching to 1h/shield while blocking.
    Options