Skuldafn - Bugged

dmrpibeb16_ESO
dmrpibeb16_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hey,

I'm currently v5 and stuck at skuldafn quest line, it being the last area I need to complete in order to advance to daggerfall.

My problem is that I completed the last quest first, songs of sovngarde, though a share quest, and the area does not show up as completed, not on my map, not in my journal. I tried getting the prequests though a share aswell, since I was not able to get them normally. But the npc - thane mera stormcloak, I need to talk to in skuldafn, is not there, since the whole area of skuldafn - act as though I already killed fildgur. I also tried teleporting to someone who was in the stage at skuldafn where the fighting was still going on, and he had yet to kill fildgur, in that case, I did not get into that instance of skuldafn, but the one where the fight is over.

I'm really stuck here, and out of options, support could not help me.
Looking for some feedback, if any have the same problem - and telling you not to do the last quest before the prequests, because unfortunately nothing can be done at this point.
  • nekrosis258
    Hey,

I'm currently v5 and stuck at skuldafn quest line, it being the last area I need to complete in order to advance to daggerfall.

My problem is that I completed the last quest first, songs of sovngarde, though a share quest, and the area does not show up as completed, not on my map, not in my journal. I tried getting the prequests though a share aswell, since I was not able to get them normally. But the npc - thane mera stormcloak, I need to talk to in skuldafn, is not there, since the whole area of skuldafn - act as though I already killed fildgur. I also tried teleporting to someone who was in the stage at skuldafn where the fighting was still going on, and he had yet to kill fildgur, in that case, I did not get into that instance of skuldafn, but the one where the fight is over.

I'm really stuck here, and out of options, support could not help me.
    Looking for some feedback, if any have the same problem - and telling you not to do the last quest before the prequests, because unfortunately nothing can be done at this point.

Yep I got the same problem here reported for more than a week and not fix yet...
    Edited by nekrosis258 on April 26, 2014 7:55PM
    Options
  • thilog
    thilog
    ✭✭✭
    I'll bet they don't have a tool for resetting individual quests. ie to remove them from your completed list or just reset them. It's a pity there's nothing in game to remove a completed quest so you could do it again, without rewards. GL getting this resolved.
    Options
  • dmrpibeb16_ESO
    dmrpibeb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah, this has potiential to take quite a while unfortunately. Nothing to do but wait - and lvl a other character.
    Options
  • dmrpibeb16_ESO
    dmrpibeb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    And dont do that last quest in skuldafn first, this time ^^
    Edited by dmrpibeb16_ESO on April 29, 2014 8:09AM
    Options
  • Sadae
    Sadae
    ✭✭✭
    Gotta love these people who get someone to share the final quest and skip everything else. Can't say as I feel sorry for you. Maybe you should've did those quests the first time around, instead of just rushing to the end like so many others do as well.

Here's the fix: Don't allowing the sharing of any quest unless the recipient has the prerequisite quests for it.

As for the OP (and other like-minded people who play the game then skip 99% of the content), make an NPC that allows you to spend a Skill Point to reset the entire zone. Then the player uses up the Skill Point he got for finishing the final quest, and he gets it back after he completes it again.
    Options
  • dmrpibeb16_ESO
    dmrpibeb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Maybe you should stop being a turd - I only did the lasts quest there because I helped someone I just meet - he helped me with a quest, likewise I helped him with this quest. So please, maybe you should stop jumping to conclusions, when you know jack.... about me. I did everything else in v1-v5 zones without a share, this is only thing left I need to move further.
    Options
  • Asaseir8
    Asaseir8
    ✭✭
    Try abandoning the quest - and starting over.
    Options
  • jerzey_gamer
    Maybe you should stop being a turd - I only did the lasts quest there because I helped someone I just meet - he helped me with a quest, likewise I helped him with this quest. So please, maybe you should stop jumping to conclusions, when you know jack.... about me. I did everything else in v1-v5 zones without a share, this is only thing left I need to move further.

Some people just love jumping at the chance to be an @$$h0le. *rolls eyes*

"The problem with quotes on the internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln
    Gawjo - VR15 Nord DK DPS [US] | 50 Alchemy/Blacksmithing/Provisioning
    Options