The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fulfilling Ones Fate Malabal Tor Quest Glitched?

Jalnora
Jalnora
Soul Shriven
Hi there I have been trying to complete this quest for days now. I am actually level 45 already and the boss does not seem to spawn to get the Chrystal's. I need to charge the totem and I end up waiting half an hour before i give up :(
Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong?
  • Jaxom
    Jaxom
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's the only quest I have left in the zone as well. I check once a day when I log in just for *** and giggles but there is always a large group just standing around. My guess is that it's on some ungodly timer.
    Options
  • Tamcia
    Tamcia
    It's been broken for quite a bit.
    Options
  • Shanna
    Shanna
    ✭✭✭
    same here with the several days of attempts. I was bummed to not see it on the patch notes, since I know myself and several others have reported it.
    This is all part of the game.
    Options
  • LimeFox
    LimeFox
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, still broken for at least 20-30 people, if the crowd standing around is any judge of it.
    Options
  • jimmythesaintb14_ESO
    Just spent half an hour and nothing is spawning.
    Options
  • Zershar_Vemod
    Zershar_Vemod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is broken OP.

The only way I got it done, was sheer luck, timing, and praying that it'd work haha.

What I did was simply wait ages, and then log out and back every once in awhile - eventually (hopefully) you will be placed in an instance where there is no one camping the spawning are and the boss will appear. It took me a few days, but it worked and actually saw the spawn happened back-to-back instantly.

Just keep sending tickets - they know about this quest, and I was told that it is a priority.
    House Nyssara (NA)
    Black Market Traders
    Order of the Lamp Post
    Thorn Brigade
    VR15 Nightblade Vampire
    Options
  • Phabiusbile
    Phabiusbile
    ✭✭
    put this in the other thread also but here ya go

spent hours trying to wait for this to spawn.

I finally went around and noticed a couple of bugs with the big blue streaming lights in them still and killed 3-4 of the mobs harassing them then went back and he was up. But some people killed it before I got to it. I tested it again I killed the mobs next to the bugs with lights glowing out of them and he spawned again.

I think it may be lined to people killing off the Mobs that are harassing the spectral bugs. May explain why he doesn't spawn all the time and sometimes over and over again.

You may want to take a stroll around the circled area and kill off the mobs stated.
    Options
  • JOnEB4EvR
    JOnEB4EvR
    @Phabiusbile I just DID this, and it WORKED! I cleared like 3 of those mobs with the beams to bugs, and showed up to the spectral tiger.
    Options
  • Karalambos
    i killed alot of those submitted spectrals keepers.. and nothing.. still waiting. day 2
    Options