NOTES DE VERSION 1.0.5
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on April 22, 2014 8:18PM
The Elder Scrolls Online v1.0.5 features content fixes, focusing primarily on quest issues and blockers.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
Combat & Gameplay
Exploration & Itemization
- Fixed an issue where curing vampirism or lycanthropy was yielding more frequent experience and gold gain than was intended.
- You now need to wait several minutes after looting a delve or overworld boss before you are eligible to receive loot from these types of bosses again.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for you to be teleported off the map.
- Messages Across Tamriel: Vanus Galerion is much easier to find.
- God of Schemes: The survivors in the Harborage will now always speak to you if you leave and come back.
- The Weight of Three Crowns: The alliance leaders are now always present.
- Will of The Council: The levers used to open the portals can now be interacted with more reliably.
- The Dangerous Past: Sees-All-Colors will now always perform her theater scene at the end, and take the portal out of the dungeon.
- Circus of Cheerful Slaughter: Fixed an issue where you would not get credit for killing the Aldmeri soldiers.
- The Initiation: Kinlady Iniel will now always spawn when you’re on the correct quest step.
- Sever All Ties: The event with High Kinlady Estre will no longer break if you kill her as soon as she spawns.
- Breaking the Tide: Adjusted the event where you need to defend Sergeant Seyne. The event will now be much more tolerant of lots of players in the location, and be less confusing overall.
- The Heart of the Beast: The Aspect of Speed will now reliably spawn after getting stuck.
- The Final Assault: Gabrielle will now always be willing to talk to you when on the quest step “Find a Path Through the Statue Room.”
- A Graveyard of Ships: Protecting the first mate event will now properly complete, unblocking the quest.
- Holes in the World: Mezha no longer ignores you if you enter combat and then exit while being on the step to talk to him.
- Hall of Judgment: Monsters getting stuck will no longer break the quest step “Defend the Mages.”
- Cold-Blooded Vengeance: Revised the quest step Burn the Khajiit Boats to improve clarity.
- Ritual of Anguish: You will now be able to place skulls on the Altar of Anguish to summon Khralek.
- Our Poor Town: Ashmalah has been found and will now spawn.
- The Nameless Soldier: Faolchu will now always spawn as intended, under all circumstances.
- The Blacksap's Hold: Maeroth will now always appear in the prison if you take the other quest from Elden Root.
- A Lasting Winter: General Endare will now fight fairly and allow you to complete the quest if she kills you.
- Wanted: Sgolag: Fixed an issue so Sgolag will now spawn as intended.
- Frighten the Fearsome: The northeastern seed mound will now always appear when you are on the correct quest step.
- Naval Intelligence: Captain Siro and Helvia Livianus will now always spawn, and will no longer break if they get stuck.
- Down the Skeever Hole: The Colovian Commander will now always spawn as intended.
- Motes in the Moonlight: Shaza will now always be able to interact with the beacons.
- Motes in the Moonlight: The Dark Mane will now always reset properly if he becomes stuck.
- The Arbordawn Cult: Daedra will now reliably appear when you are on the quest step "Clear the Temple of Daedra."
- Dream-Walk Into Darkness: You will now always get credit for clearing the skeletons.
- Catch the Lightning: Gathotar will now always appear at the appropriate location for the quest step "Talk to Gathotar.”
- Trail of the Skin-Stealer: Ukatesei is now able to be rescued from the Ritual if he becomes stuck.
- Fire in the Fields: All fires now count towards quest completion, and should be much easier to extinguish.
- Known Issue: The water effects are missing when you use the bucket. This will be fixed in a future patch.
- A Valuable Distraction: Darre, Menoit & Justal can now always be drawn and killed.
- Storming the Hall: Vigrod Wraithbane will now respawn correctly if he becomes stuck.
- Revised the error message in the guild bank that appears when you attempt to drag and drop items to stack them.