Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nightblade Skill Questions

Crumbleton
Hey guys, V2 nightblade here just a few questions about abilities!

do abilities like ambush and concealed weapon get there crit chance from spell crit or weapon crit. I've heard conflicting things here! thank you!
  • Fatalyis
    Fatalyis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Melee based class skills get their crit chance from weapon crit...last I heard...
  • snigernissen
    snigernissen
    ✭✭
    you can also check under your class sheet, there is a crit table from which you can see if you boost your crits or they stay unaffected, playing a nightblade archer myself ive been really carefull about what to choose before i was certain that my crits would gain + to them, from what i understand you need to make sure you get "physical bonus" to crit as melee/archer since spells are not physical but magic's :)
    example: "you gain +x amount of physical crit from each pcs of medium armor your are wearing. Current bonus +x%"
    Hope this helps you out abit!
    Edited by snigernissen on April 21, 2014 11:34AM