Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dragonknight's Igneous Weapons BUGGED- PLEASE FIX!

iso_1a_ESO
iso_1a_ESO
✭✭
So I've taken the Igneous Weapons morph from the Molten Weapons skill in the Earthen Heart tree. The tooltip clearly states that the ability should deal a certain amount of fire damage with light and heavy attacks, and last for one minute in addition to its base weapon power increase. Well, first things first: The Flame Damage it deals is listed as "0". In addition to this, the animation for your weapon (Coated in magma-like texture) ends after 26 seconds. I timed it multiple times and it always ends after this amount of time. This is a far cry shorter than the ability's one minute supposed length. I don't know if it's the animation or the full effects of the ability that is ending prematurely, but either way it is really annoying to have to wonder if the full minute has elapsed yet because my weapon prematurely "cooled down". Also, please re-do the tooltip to include the actual damage the flame proc does and not just read out as "0". Please address this Zenimax, as it is extremely frustrating!
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The tooltip for my molten weapons (Igneous) says it adds 34 flame damage to light and heavy attacks. Does it say how much flame damage you are actually dealing with it active elsewhere?

And yea, the magma effect on the weapon ends pre-maturely, but the skill effect is still active. you can see so if you open your character window, It is in the active buffs section.
    Edited by demonlkojipub19_ESO on April 21, 2014 6:09AM
  • BreakBeard
    Yeah I believe that is one of the issues they are having with buffs and consumable buffs. I was also playing with a Dragon Knight and with Molten Weapons and noticed the same problem, but like demon said it is still active it just does not show the animation. Annoying right?
  • iso_1a_ESO
    iso_1a_ESO
    ✭✭
    BreakBeard wrote: »
    Yeah I believe that is one of the issues they are having with buffs and consumable buffs. I was also playing with a Dragon Knight and with Molten Weapons and noticed the same problem, but like demon said it is still active it just does not show the animation. Annoying right?

Extremely. Hopefully this gets addressed in the maintenance today.
  • DeathTrap
    DeathTrap
    ✭✭
    I think Molten Weapon as a whole is bugged as well. When I first get it, it says it adds 2 damage, with an additional 100% for the caster. With it on, however, I only do an additional 1 damage with light attacks and 2 damage with heavy attacks.
    Cake is a lie. Pie is truth. Cookies are uncertainty. Muffins are the minions of a false God.
  • Rapscallion74
    Rapscallion74
    ✭✭✭
    I am having the same issue. I just invested a point into Igneous Weapons and tooltip says 0 flame damage. Good thing I wasted a point on a ability that literally does nothing. I thought maybe it w as a tooltip error, but I have not actually seen anyone take any flame damage.
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The +crit doesn't seem to apply either
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • SuperScrubby
    SuperScrubby
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it adds to crit as it's a +flat damage skill. But the skill does work for me and believe it adds the corresponding damage it says it does.