Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

sealed door in skywatch

Alan_Hawk
Alan_Hawk
ok, that door with the golden haze sealing it, with wizard nisira standing outside. How do you get in? She tells you to go talk to the artificer but I've talked to everyone on the whole map, not just in skywatch, and either he doesn't give you the opportunity to ask him about it or he's someone you meet MUCH later (I'm level 37 now and still haven't found him). What am I missing? Thanks
  • CaptainAqua
    CaptainAqua
    Soul Shriven
    I'm curious about this too, level 46 AD and haven't found any further information on this. Maybe it's not fully implemented/incomplete?
  • Alan_Hawk
    Alan_Hawk
    yeah, I've seen the artificer a few times, he's in a few quests, but still no, way into the door yet.
  • Nic727
    Nic727
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to revive this old thread, but do you know if there is a quest about this sealed door?
  • Delsanab14_ESO
    Delsanab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nic727 wrote: »
    Sorry to revive this old thread, but do you know if there is a quest about this sealed door?

Cut content from beta.
    Account: @Delsana
    FREE CRAFTING (NA PC) SIDENOTE: Hel'phaer is a Grand Master Crafter with almost every motif (excluding Buoyant, Meridian, Coldsnap, Grim Harlequin, Tsaesci, Pellitine, and Elder Argonian because can't afford it) and will craft attractive quality and visually appealing training gear or combat sets for those interested. FREE gear for players below CP 160 (equivalent level of 210), and paid gear in some form from those CP 160 or higher.
  • Nic727
    Nic727
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nic727 wrote: »

Cut content from beta.

Ok thank you. Seemed like a nice story.