Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dragonknight Ultimate?

cala4001_ESO
cala4001_ESO
Soul Shriven
Question for my fellow dragonknights, what ultimate(s) are you guys using?
  • debiru1982b16_ESO
    Standard, Armor if im at a boss fight and needed, and my AOe has never worked for me, ever, i can slot it, but i has never been able to actually use it.
    I am at level 35 on my DK now, playing a sorc melee build instead of a DK 2H stam build, works great but the 5 skill limit makes it boring as all hell.
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I morphed and use Standard of Might. Its good for both tanking and DPSing, and for the whole party in general. +35% damage increase for you and people standing in it as well as -35% damage taken for you and people standing in it, and 150 fire damage per second for 17 seconds to anything standing in it that is foe.

It is also the only one with synergy that nearby allies can use for increased damage + keeping the enemies inside the field with imobilizing effect.

If you ask me, standard is way more powerful than the others, tho I dont know what the others morph into. They dont have synergies either way so idk. Dragon leap is silly if you ask me, and molten armor's duration is a bit too short, and less aoe damage than standard.
    Edited by demonlkojipub19_ESO on April 21, 2014 6:15AM
  • j3w3l
    j3w3l
    Standard and Magma shell here

standard is more my pve ulti. great damage and buffing of group. Sometimes in PvP when you've completely locked down the group your fighting

For tanking, support role or more mobile PvP fights magma shell. capping damage out is great, especially when jumping into a pvp enemy pack. and they large shield synergy is good too
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm using flawless dawn breaker when solo. (when I say using I mean holding for the +13% passive weapon damage).

I hotswap to Standard of Might when I need an emergency nuke.

I agree on dragon leap being silly. Sometimes it won't even activate if the mob cannot be knocked back. Even if it worked I just can't see the point of it. It would be better if you took flight creating a vortex beneath you that sucks enemies in and then you crash down stunning the enemies and doing damage. That way it would actually be useful in a tanking tree. Or swap magma armor over to draconic and make the earthen heart ability a group wide buff.
    Edited by Armitas on April 21, 2014 8:18PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK