Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Dungeons need a level warning when they can no longer be queued

phaneub17_ESO
phaneub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Before I start, Vault of Madness starts showing up in your party search around level 46-47 and its a level recommended range of 48-49, in most cases with other dungeons they let you queue a few levels higher than the recommended, this one is the exception. After level 49, there is no level 50 you go straight into Veteran Rank 1 and Vault of Madness is no longer available to be queued through the party search function.

There are two parts of this post that needs to be addressed, first they need to remove the level restriction of when you can see a Dungeon in the party search. It would help both new players and current to see what's available on the horizon. Burning Cells recommended levels 12-15 that's fine, but I would like to still be able to see it as early as level 5 and continue to see it after I passed the level threshold where the mobs no longer give any loot/exp. I would like ALL dungeons regardless of its recommended levels from Burning Cells all the way to Vault of Madness to show up in my dungeon search, just gray out the ones I can't access yet or have leveled beyond its green quest level.

Secondly I like it to show when you can no longer queue for a dungeon, as stated above dungeons have a recommended level range, but it doesn't mean you can't queue for it a couple levels before that range and a few more levels after; however, it would be nice if there were a concrete number of when the last level you will be able to queue for it. The last level that you can queue up for Selene's Web or Blessed Crucible for example is level 45, it should say that in the listing. The last level that you can queue for Vault of Madness is level 49, again it should say that in the party search listing.