Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

playing with friends on different factions

SlyFox1979
SlyFox1979
✭✭
is there any way to do this ?
me and my friend are not fond of making new characters on factions and starting over and we have friends in seperate guilds we play with. his character is in ebonheart faction and mine is in AD but when i look at doing all our leveling again so soon after working on our mains its tedious and painful really.

is there any way i can go to ebonheart on my AD char and play with my friend or him come to my area ?
  • Lalai
    Lalai
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not that I am currently aware of. At this point in time I believe your only option is to re-roll so that you're both on the same faction.
    Fisher extraordinaire!
    Send me your worms, crawlers, guts, and insect parts.
    Templar Healer
    Daggerfall Covenant, NA
  • SlyFox1979
    SlyFox1979
    ✭✭
    ah crap thats gonna be a lot of work for both of us.
    Edited by SlyFox1979 on April 20, 2014 12:19AM
  • SlyFox1979
    SlyFox1979
    ✭✭
    ok so if me or my friend reach lvl 50 can we meet up in the others faction areas to play together ?
  • Worstluck
    Worstluck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SlyFox1979 wrote: »
    ok so if me or my friend reach lvl 50 can we meet up in the others faction areas to play together ?

No. Even at the veteran ranks you will not see the other faction.

You could technically play together in Cyrodiil, but that's about it.

Edited by Worstluck on April 20, 2014 2:24AM
    Worstluck - Breton Nightblade "Some of us refused to bow. We knew the old ways would lead us back to having a kingdom of our own."
    ―Madanach
    Elfluck - Dunmer Dragonknight "When I will walk the earth again, the Faithful among you shall receive your reward: to be set above all other mortals forever. As for the rest: the weak shall be winnowed: the timid shall be cast down: the mighty shall tremble at my feet and pray for pardon."
    ―Mehrunes Dagon
    Deadluck -Imperial Templar "Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour"
    ―Uriel Septim

Daggerfall Covenant