Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

COD mail problems...

vain_c
vain_c
So today is my first time experiencing this problem. Someone wanted to buy my ingots and requested to COD it. Not the first time I've COD-ed so I did the usual and added the items, selected COD, entered the price and sent. Guy receives it but says he can't open the mail because there is an exclamation mark or something next to the mail. We thought it might be due to not having enough money for the COD cost so I waited for him to farm.

After awhile, I checked back and he says he has enough money but still could not open the mail. now I'm not sure if he's pulling a fast one or just having problems.

Like I said this is the first time I've experienced this, so I just wanna see if anyone has had this issue before. And if so, how was it resolved?
  • Emperor_Maximus
    Emperor_Maximus
    Soul Shriven
    Its not a bug. Its called a troll, just another flawed gameplay design on Zenifails part. They ask you to COD it to them and it just stays in their mail until it expires is accepted or deleted. Essentially don't COD to people you don't trust or have traded before.
  • vain_c
    vain_c
    oh ok. oh well. it was just spare iron ingots and 800 gold. meh...