Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Does Dark Elf's Flame Talent work with weapon enchantments?

UncleMo
UncleMo
✭✭
Hello all. I am a dual wield dagger user and I use flame enhancements. Does anybody know for certain if this work with the Dark Elf's Flame Talent Racial skill that increases 'fire effects'?
I Erect the Spine of Erections!
  • ToxicCosmos
    ToxicCosmos
    ✭✭✭
    I, too, would like to know this. Anyone?
  • Obscure
    Obscure
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To test if it works grab a frost enchant and a flame enchant, boot up a damage add-on (Foundry Tactical Combat [FTC] works great), and take a few swipes at an enemy to see the difference in damage. If Flame damage is higher, by a difference of your Flame Talent %, then you have your answer.

That said, I haven't tested it yet myself since beta, but straight from the developers we have been told it works with all sources of Flame damage. It used to only apply to Dragonknight abilities, and was only an increase of 4 to spell power with Flame damage of spells, so I would presume it does what it says it does as the change was made only a month or so ago.
  • SugarEater
    +1 to that question.
    Also like to know if that passive works with Impale and Supernova sinergy
    ZOS plz answer :)
  • Brotherhope
    Brotherhope
    Soul Shriven
    It works Just tested it. WAHOOO Weapon enchantments
    Edited by Brotherhope on April 29, 2014 12:14AM